Chapter Three (3):

Author's POV:

Late at night, the Seoul Performning Arts Academy were still open, not because of the audition but because the teachers and other staff were still their doing their works.

"I will go now, Mr. Park." One of the teacher said.

"Okay! Thank you for the day." Mr. Park said without looking at her. He was really busy checking all the registration form of the students who wants to enter in their school.

"Mr. Park, we will held an audition again tomorrow." Ms. Kwon said.

"I already told you that we will stop the audition." Mr. Park said.

"But sir, we still need one student to complete the list of Top 20." Mr. Lee also joined the conversation.

"Don't worry about that, I am the one who will find the students." Mr. Park said. "And besides, we will only get the lucky 13 students."

"WHAT?"

"Mr. Park, we can't change our rules immediately." Mr. Lee said.

"Yeah! Besides, we trained 20 students before we eliminate them. We always make them become more competitive until they reach the final round." Ms. Kwon added.

"I know, but in this batch… I just want to have a 13 students in my class." Mr. Park insist.

Since they can't do anything in Mr. Park's decision. Ms. Kwon and Mr. Lee both let out a sigh and they continue their work while Mr. Park looked outside of his window, as he thinks deeply.

°

Jihyo's POV:

I am mopping the floor since our work time if finally ended. It was already 10:47pm, so the streets of Seoul were already decreasing of cars who passed by.

"Yuju-ah!" I called my bestfriend since I notice her that she was deeply thinking of something.

I keep asking her if she have a problem, but she keeps shooking her head and smiled at me. I know she was like that, but today is very different. I think she really have a problem.

"Yes?" she looked at me.

I place the mop on the side as I approach my friend on the table.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She nodded immediately. "Ofcourse I am, why did you asked?"

"You look so problematic today. What's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

What kind of bestfriend I am when I don't what's going on to my bestfriend.

She smiled. "I am fine. Besides, I was just thinking if I should go back to Ilsan or not."

"Do you want to go back to Ilsan?"

"I don't know." she sigh. Maybe she was really worried about her family.

"Maybe, dad can't take care of Tzuyu since he has a work." she said.

"Yuju-ah! What if, you will bring Tzuyu here. I will help you to take care of her." I volunteer.

Actually her family is my family too. When my mom keeps hurting me, they are the one who help and take care of me. They let me to live in their place and feed me when I need someone to take care of me. That's why I am so thankful to them, and I think it was my time to paid my debt in her family.

"It was okay Jihyo, you really help us alot." Yuju said.

"That wasn't enough to paid all my debt in your family. I really owe you alot." I said.

It was really true, money can't paid all the love and care that they gave to me. I am so lucky to have them in my life, that's why in a short thing of help, I will really do it for them.

"Your love, happiness, and joy that you showed and gave to us is all the payment for us." Yuju said.

I hugged her tightly, I want to cry; cry because of the happiness, because I am really so thankful to have them in my life.

"Thank you so much, Yuju-yah!"

"Aigoo! Here we are again, stop this kind of drama. We are not good at this." She joked and I broke the hug and give her a playful annoyed face.

"You are not cute." She said.

Aish! This girl, I know that she is a goddess but she can't say that to me. I am still her bestfriend, besides I am also beautiful.

"Fine!" I said crossing my arms together.

She chuckled. "Ofcourse you are also beautiful."

"Really?" I asked.

Yuju nodded.

Aw, that's why I really love this girl. Even though she insult me sometimes, she still never forget how to make my heart melt by her compliments.

"Are you still going to Ilsan?" I asked.

She sigh heavily. Maybe she was thinking much about that, she didn't talked about the her audition in SPAA. I really want to know, but I don't have guts to ask her. Yuju is very private person, she even not tell me a not so good news, for me not worry about her. She will keep it in herself, until she forget it and moving forward.

"I think I still need to stay here in Seoul. I will work hard here, so I can send them a money for their foods and for Tzuyu's medicine." She said.

What a role model. I love her positive and strong personality. No matter how hard it is, she will still do it for her family, such a responsible girl.

"You know what, if I was a boy… I will definitely court you." I joked.

Joking is not but at all, and besides 90% of it is not a joke, and 10% is a joke since I am a girl. If there's a guy that will steal my Yuju's heart, God! He is the most lucky guy in the world.

"But you are not." she joked back.

"Lucky you are, because if not… I will definitely make you mine."

"Ewww!!!!"

We both laughed. It was relaxing when the two us of talked about something and joked all the time. Because the tiredness that we feel were all gone, and replace by the happy moments.

Suddenly, while the two of us laughing. Someone entered inside the coffee shop, how come that he went inside when we are already closed.

"Sorry, sir… we are now closed." I said.

"I know." he answered.

He knows, then why he went inside when he knows!? This guy, is he taking a drugs? Gosh! He's getting into my nerves.

"Mr. Park!" suddenly Yuju spoke up with wide eyes.

She knows him? Okay! I know that she knows him because she called his name just by now. But the big question is… how is this man?

***********************
Hi, Hello! New chaptie 😊
Sorry for all the late update… 😔
THANK YOU SO MUCH for supporting, Love lots! 😘💞
Sorry for the wrong grammar and typos.