Chapter Fifteen (15):

Author's POV:

"Wow! We already have an idol friend right now." Jhope said after knowing that Jin is a son of a well-known business man and an actress.

"I am not an idol, not yet." Jin said.

"Well, it was so nice to meet all of you." Rapmon said.

"I hope we will create a happy family relationship between us." V said.

"We will, since we are so friendly." Yerin said pointing at the other girls beside her.

"Yeah! That's why, all of you." Sowon pointed at the boys. "You are so lucky to be friends with us." Yerin give her a high five.

"Pfft, you are girls are so LUCKY to be friends with us." Jhope rebutted.

SinB was about to speak when Rapmon cutted them before they start the fight between boys and girls. "Okay! WE are so LUCKY to be friends with EACH OTHER."  he said emphasizing his words.

"Yeah! All of us are so lucky to have each other." Jin added.

"So, since everyone is close now. Why would we do a contract." Rapmon said.

Everyone becomes curious at his words. Contract?

"What contract?" Suga asked.

"Why wouldn't we put in a contract that 'We can't fall in love with each other'?" He looked at the other's face, especially to the boys.

"Hey, are you still here?"

No one spoke, everyone were frozen in their places. Are that contract still exists? Why they can't fall in love with each other?

"What's with that stupid contract?" Eunha finally back on the reality and asked.

Rapmon smirked. "Why? Are you in love with one of the boys here?" Eunha's face suddenly becomes pale, her blood were slowly went out of her body when she heard that question.

Rapmon smirked again seeing the girl's pale look. "We are family right?" he spoke again getting the attention of others. "So, we should have a deal that we can't fall for each other."

"We are not family. I mean, not blood related family." Yuju finally spoke after the long silence.

"Yeah! So, maybe we can fall for each other. Besides, we can't stop ourselves when we're already fallen." Jungkook also spoke.

Rapmon's smirked were getting wider and wider because of their disapproval and confusing answers.

"So, we can't do a contract about love because you two are secretly dating?" Rapmon pointed at the two.

"Of course not." Yuju and Jungkook said in unison and looked away. Rapmon smirked again.

"Yah! Oppa, why are you like this?" Sowon said. "We can't stop our beating hearts if we already fall for a certain someone." she added.

"Yeah! We can't say where or who, but if we already fall in love, we can't stop our hearts. What if one of us were so in love with each other? What will we do? Stopping them? Disapproving their relationship? That was so rude." everyone were agreeing at Umji's words. She was the youngest, but her words were so true.

"She is right, no one can stop our hearts when it was beating for someone." Jimin said.

Rapmon sigh. "Fine. What do you want? Having our own contract for not falling for each other, or having a contract with our company with the same reason? Choose."