Chapter Thirty-Six (36):

Author's POV:

"Last one." Yuju said as she feed the last spoonful of porridge to Eunha. "Very good!"

Eunha wipe her lips. "Yah! I am only sick, but I am not a kid."

"Still, you are my baby right now." Yuju get the glass of water and the medicine. "Here, drink this so you can feel better."

Eunha did what she said and drink her medicine. "Thank you!"

Yuju put back the bowl and the glass on the tray. "Just take a rest."

"Can you stay here for awhile?" Eunha asked.

Yuju sat on her bed. In their room, there's two double deck. One for Eunha and SinB, then the other one is for Yuju and Umji.

"I can't sleep without seeing you beside me." Eunha said. Yuju chuckled as she caress her hair. "That's why, I don't know what will happen when you already left me." she added closing her eyes, feeling the soft touch of her friend.

Yuju knows what she means. Even her, also doesn't know what to do if she will eliminate. It was her chance to fulfill her dreams, but ofcourse there's an obstacles who will challenge you, to make you strong and learn more.

"Just get used to it. Sleeping without me." Yuju tease her.

Eunha open her eyes and glared at the girl beside her. "I didn't say that you will leave me."

Yuju smiled. "You say it or not, still, there's a chance that I will leave you and the others."

Eunha pout. "I hope no one will eliminate."

"Yah! Cheer up, look at the bright side; maybe if I eliminate, some agency will help me to continue my trainee and debut." Yuju said.

Eunha smile bitterly, but nodded at her words.

"Aigoo, stop this drama. Just take a rest. I will go outside since the boys were here." Eunha nodded.

Yuju went outside the room, and head straight to the kitchen to put in the sink the dishes that she use.

"Hey!"

Yuju looked at her side and saw Jungkook leaning his back on the counter.

"Hey!"

"So, have you eaten?" Jungkook asked.

"Not yet!" Yuju answered.

"Me too." Jungkook said.

Yuju looked at him. "The others were already eating their dinner, why didn't you join them?"

"Nah! I don't want." he said.

"Oh! Yuju, you should eat now. We are so sorry if we didn't wait for you." Jin said.

"It was okay oppa." Yuji smiled.

"Yuju-yah! We are already finish, you should eat now. I will the one who will wash the dishes." Sowon said.

Yuju smile. "Thank you unnie."

"Yah! Jungkook, let's go. You said that you still didn't eat dinner." Yuju said.

"He did--" Before Jin could finish his sentence, Jungkook punch him on his stomach. "Ow!"

"I am hungry hyung." Jungkook said.

°

Jungkook's POV:

Sorry hyung, I didn't mean to hurt you but you're so talkative.

"Just let him be." I heard Sowon noona said. Thank you so much for being such an angel, noona.

I followed Yuju in the dining table. The others were already in the living room, playing and watching movies with the girls. They are really having fun right now, well, they don't have any problems right now; since only the three of us were worried about the upcoming elimination.

"Here!" Yuju put the dish on the table, then she sat on the chair opposite of mine.

"Wow! It looks delicious." I said excitedly. I took the slice of the salmon and have a bite.

Then I noticed that Yuju keeps looking at me. Actually, she was staring at me; she didn't even eating her food.

I cleared my throat to ease the awkwardness. "Taste this, it was really delicious." I put the slice of salmon in her plate.

She also cleared her throat. "Thank you!"

I was so nervous right now. I just realize that Yuju is so scary when she was serious, I mean, I did know that she really looks cold when she was serious since we are roommates, but being alone with her; the atmosphere becomes very cold.

"Wow! Having a dinner date?" suddenly, Jhope hyung went in the dining. Aish!

"No oppa, we are just eating our dinner." Yuju said.

"Oh! Jungkookie, you already eat your--"

"Hyung, I think SinB is calling you." I interrupt him.

He frowned. Actually I was just made an excuse, SinB didn't call him. I notice that he was looking at me, but I also looked at him with a can-you-please-leave-us-alone face.

"Ah! Ahahaha! Yeah! SinB is calling me, since she ask me to get her a glass of water." Jhope hyung said.

Woah! Finally, thank god, hyung knows what I mean. He really knows me, actually all of them knows me.

"Why did that girl ordered you!?" this time, Yuju is the one who was frowning. "I will get it for her."

Oh! No, no.

"Just let Jhope hyung to get it for her." I said, stopping her.

"But it was rude to ordered your guest." Yuju said. Stubborn.

"It was okay, Yuju-yah! Besides, we are friends already and we are not strangers anymore." Jhope hyung.

I nodded. "And besides, maybe it was his punishment after he lost in their game."

Please Yuju, believe in me. Please.

"Fine!" she said. I sigh in relief. "Next time oppa, you should win. You are such a loser." she tease him, gaining a pinch in her nose. "YAH!"

"I will go now, continue your date… I mean, your dinner." Jhope hyung winked at me and then left.

"Thank goodness."

"What?"

"Huh? I mean, nothing." I said nervously. Aish! This girl has a sharp hearing.

"Weird." She whisper.

I heard it, but I didn't mind it and continue my food. Actually, I am so full now since I already eat my dinner with the others. But, I feel pity on Yuju when she will eat alone, that's why I told her that I still not eat my dinner.

I don't know why I am so worried when it comes to Yuju. I feel like, I want to be with her always. Am I that really weird?

***********************

Hi, Hello! New Chapter 😊
Sorry for the long wait.
I did this chapter for the third time, since it can't be open. So, I decided to make a new one.
I hope you like this chaptie.
THANK YOU SO MUCH for supporting, Love lots! 😘💞
Sorry for the wrong grammar and typos.