Chapter Sixteen (16):

Jimin's POV :

I never thought why I agree to Jungkook. Aish! It was really awkward right now, she didn't talk, we're just walking side by side. Oh, by the way, we didn't ride in our service, she told me that she wants to walk in the street during the sun-setting; so, here we are walking.

"Is Jungkook told you what time they will arrive in dorm?" wow! finally, she spoke. I thought she is mute, we're together for almost an hour, but it was the first time that she spoke in that past hour.

"He didn't." I answered. I don't want to be cold to her, but I think because of my answer, maybe she thought that I am so cold towards her.

"I hope Yuju will be fine." She whisper but it was enough for me to hear.

"She will be fine." I said.

She looked at me and smiled. I can see through her eyes that she was really worried to Yuju, but I also can see through her that she feels awkward to me. We are living in the same roof, sleeps in the same room, poo-- I mean pee in the same bathroom, using the same shower room, same closet room, you named it. But she was still uncomfortable towards me.

"Who is Yuju to you?" I asked. "I mean, you look so worried for her." It's true, she was really worried.

"Yuju?" she pause. Maybe she was thinking who is Yuju for her. From what I know, they didn't know each other until they become a roommate. "Yuju is a kind person. She's beautiful inside and outside." She said. "And… she's a good close friend of mine." At her last words, she smiled sheepishly. Maybe she likes Yuju so much, like as in friends.

I nodded. I thought this girl is a bitch, ah! No, that's too harsh… I will think a great word. I will say that, this girl is like a bratty one, a snob, since I know when I first saw her that she was glaring at the other girls that wasn't close to her. But look at her real side, she was so kind and shy, it was very different from her outside appearance, and that personality of her, is her charm. I find her attractive. Fine! I admit that she is really an attractive, her cute and pretty face, the way she talk, her eyes, nose, lips… okay, fine! I have a crush on her. I admit that.

"I see. You seems so close to her." I said. Actually, I thank Yuju right now, because if we didn't put her on our topic then maybe there's a dead silence again between us.

She smiled. Gosh! Her smile was so cute. "Since we start living in the same room, we started to know each other until we figure out that our favorites and personalities were match."

"That's great." I nodded. "I hope we will be that close too." See? I am starting my move now.

Eunha looked at me with a shocked? Curious? didn't understand what I say? I can't explain her look right now.

"I mean, I hope we become friends too." I said clearing what I mean. "You are close to Yuju and Jungkook, but you're not close with me. So, I think we should get to know each other too."

"Ah! Hahaha!" She laughs. Okay? What's so funny? "Sorry, I didn't understand what you mean first." So, because of slow processing of her brain, she laughed at my words?! Gosh! This girl is really…

"We can be friends too." she said without thinking twice, but I think with hesitation in her voice. What's wrong? She doesn't want to become friends with me?

"Really?" she nodded. I will go with the flow to her, since I feel that she wants to know me first. "Maybe there's someone that will get mad!?" I said, but more on asking. Maybe she... you know have a boyfriend.