Chapter Thirty (30):

Yuri's POV:

What is happening to Mr. Park right now? He can't decide all of a sudden, the kids will be preasured if we did the elimination this week. We all settled everything and he agreed on that, but what is happening right now?

"Yuri! Yuri-ah!" Donghae hold my wrist stopping me from my track. I was in a rush right now, I really need to talk to Mr. Park to clarify everything.

I looked at him, I want to cry but I hold my tears and look at him straightly in the eyes. I know that he was also shocked at what happen earlier.

"Yuri, listen." Donghae sigh. "I know that you are so worried about the kids right now. But, you can't change his decision." He said. I know, it was Mr. Park. When he decided, then we will obey that. But right now is different.

"I know. But, didn't you see the reaction of the kids? They are so preasured right now." I told him.

"I know." he said. "Just do what Mr. Park said. Then we will give the kids more time to prepared."

"We can't Donghae." I told him. "We settled everything, we can't change that."

I am so sorry, I really can't control myself now. I am so stressed because of this, I even shout at Donghae right now. I am really worried to all the trainees.

"Then, what will you do?" He asked.

"I will talk to Mr. Park right now. If I need to beg, then I will do it." I said.

"Are you out of your mind?" he is now the one who shouts at me.

I hardly release my hand in his grip then I continue to go to Mr. Park's office. No one can stop me, I will do this for the kids.

As soon as I arrive infront of his office. I knock first before entering, there, I saw Mr. Park busy in his computer. "Sir." I called him to caught his attention.

"Yes, Ms. Kwon?"

I sat on the chair infront of him. "Sir, about earlier."

"Sorry, Ms. Kwon but my decision is final." he said immediately, knowing my concern.

"But sir, we already fix the schedule of the showcase and the elimination." I said.

"Then change it again."

"Sir--"

"Ms. Kwon, they are here to train. They should know how to obey the rules and policy of this school."

"You mean, because they are late?"

Mr. Park looked at me. I swear, I am shivering right now. His gazed were so deep and scary. "Not only that." He stated.

What is he means? I didn't see anything that the kids disobey. They are following all the rules, they are one of the good trainees that I handle after for so many years working in this school.

He smirked. God, he was really scary. "See, you didn't notice that. Are you really their teacher?"

I promise, I didn't notice everything or am I too busy for that!? Aish! I don't know what does he mean.

"Fine, I will move the elimination round." I sigh in relief. Finally, he still have mercy for the kids. "But…" oh no, that word is the one that I hate the most. "In one condition."

Here we go again.

"You will stay as their teacher or I will give them in Mr. Lee's responsibility."

What? He was so unfair. How can I choose to that? I know that its been a months since I am handling the trainees, but I am close to them. I really love them. As long as I can, I will do everything to make them happy and giving them an easy task. But, letting them go? It was very different. I can't. If I will choose the other option, then maybe he will still depend on his decision. It was so hard.

"I will give you two days to choose. Just think carefully Ms. Kwon." he said. "If you don't need anything, you can go now."

I bowed at him as a respect before I walk outside of his office. I really need to choose.

"Yuri-ah!" Donghae ran towards me and hug me. I can't stop myself and started to cry at his shoulder. I don't want to leave the kids. "What happen?" he asked worriedly.

°

Author's POV:

Instead of practicing, they all gathered around sitting on the floor. They are getting worried about their upcoming performance and the elimination.

"Do you think, three of us will be out of this group?" Umji asked.

They all looked down and sigh heavily.

"Let's not think for that." Suga said. "We should focus in our performance."

"Yeah! Instead of being sad, we should be happy and enjoyed every moments that we shared." V said.

"Should I cry right now?" Yerin pout.

"Aigoo! This girls here were so dramatic." Jhope said.

"First RM oppa, next one of us. It was really sad." Sowon commented.

"Come on. Just good vibes." Jimin spoke. "Ms. Kwon told us that she will try to talk to Mr. Park. So, let's wait for them." he added.

"Yeah! Let's continue our practice now." Eunha said.

All of them stood up and do the stretching. Yerin and SinB went outside to go to the bathroom; Jin, Jhope, and V decided to buy drinks for them, while the rest stayed in the practice room.

"Did you think, Mr. Park change his mind because we are late today?" Yuju suddenly asked Jungkook, who is sitting beside her at the corner.

"Why did you think about that?" Jungkook asked. "It wasn't our fault."

"I am just thinking that maybe it was the reason, since his stare earlier is very different." Yuju sigh.

"Come on. Cheer up! We are not going to eliminate." Jungkook patted her head. Yuju smiled.

"Aw! So sweet." Eunha commented. She walks towards the two and sat beside Jungkook. "Are you two dating?" she asked.

"What? We're not." they said in unison.

"Ofcourse, they will deny it." Jimin also joined in the conversation and sat beside Yuju. "Showbiz answer."

"Aigoo! If the two of you will keep teasing us, then you are only wasting your time." Jungkook said.

"We are just asking. You two are so close." Eunha said.

"And always together." Jimin added.

Yuju and Jungkook rolled their eyes. "It wasn't the reason."

"Then what is the reason?" Eunha asked.

"Aish! Why didn't you two admit it, maybe you guys are dating." Yuju said pointing at Jimin and Eunha.

"We? Dating?" They're pointed at each other. " No way!" they said and looked away.

Yuju and Jungkook looked at each other, then smirked.

***********************
Hi, Hello! Another Chaptie 😊
Hope you like it!

By the way, I already got the answers. SowJin + YuKook have so many votes, but it will still open. You can still choose between SowJin + YuKook or EunMin + YuKook for my next book.
I will update the winning couple's book when this story will near at end. 💜

THANK YOU SO MUCH for supporting, Love lots! 😘💞
Sorry for the wrong grammar and typos.