Chapter Twenty - Nine (29):

Jin's POV

I am alone in the dorm with this crybaby. Sowon didn't stop crying since her brother left. It was already 2:39 am, but here we are, still awake; and here I am, comforting a crying baby girl.

"Sowon-ssi, please! Stop crying, you should take a rest. Later, we need to go to school." I told her for more than ten times.

"If, If your… your…" here it goes again, her always answer at my words. 'If your sister left you, can you sleep peacefully?' that's her answer.

"Fine! I am sorry." I said.

I went to the kitchen to get us a chocolate drink. I never thought that I'll become a babysitter here, it was my first time stayed awake at this morning just to comfort a crying girl.

"Sowon, what do you--" I want to ask her if she likes hot or cold chocolate drink, but I am being stop when I saw her already sleeping on the couch. "Why did she sleep here?" I approached her.

I scan her face, she's so beautiful. I know what I am saying; everyone will agree on me when I said that she was so beautiful, because she really is. Her face looks so innocent, and I can see on it that she was really sad. Maybe she was so close to RM that's why she can't accept the fact that they need to be seperated.

"Sowon… Sowon." I gently shook her body to wake her up and tell her that she should sleep in the bed instead here in the couch. But this girl is so stubborn, instead of waking up, she roll her body and face on her left. "Hey! You shouldn't sleep here." I said.

So, I have no choice. I will carry her to the bed, for her to have a peacefully sleep. As I already tuck-in Sowon in her blanket, I walk back to the kitchen to drink my hot chocolate. I will take a nap after I drink this chocolate.

°

Umji's POV:

I just woke up when I heard two people shouting, argh! It was still early in the morning, but my roommates already have their energy to argue.

"Yah! Jhope oppa, palli~" that's what I heard. Maybe, they are arguing because of the bathroom again. Pfft, they're always like that.

I stretch both my arms and legs and then look at the clock in my bed side table. 6:23 am. WHAT? ALREADY? Gosh! 8 am, we need to go to school. OMO!

I ran outside from our room towards the bathroom while carrying my towel. I saw Yerin unnie sitting on the floor while waiting for Jhope oppa to finish. Oh my gosh! I am so dead right now.

"Unnie~" I looked at her with my pleading eyes.

"No, Umji. I am also waiting here." she answered. She really knows me when I keep doing that to her.

What should I do right now? The clock keep ticking, Yerin unnie will be the next in the bathroom, then what will I do? I'm going to be late today.

"Finally, after for so many years." Yerin unnie said while glaring at Jhope oppa who is just out of the bathroom.

"You should wake up early if you don't want to wait." Jhope oppa said.

I want to rebutt too, but he was right. We should wake up early since three of us were using the bathroom.

"Unnie, please faster." I beg to Yerin unnie before she closed the bathroom door.

I look at the wall clock, 7:18 am. Unnie, please faster. I am so dead if I am late today and the worst, I will take the public transportation since they will not wait for me.