Chapter Fourteen (14):

Author's POV:

After everyone taking their rest day, they are now busy preparing for their showcase which is the collaboration with the whole group. Didn't they know, that in this showcase, their teachers will starting to pick their bet of who will the first to debut since everyone is determine to pursue their dreams.

"Wah! We are going to practice with others." SinB squeal.

"Why are you so excited?" Suga, the laziest swag asked. He was still laying on the couch, closed eyes with his arms cross on his chest.

"Because we will meet them again." The girl answered. "I think, it's been a month since we talk to them. So, it was another meeting again."

Suga didn't say anything, he just lay on the couch. SinB on the other side, preparing her things for the dance practice today; she is the most excited in their dorm, since her two roommates were still laying on the couch and on the bed.

"YAH! V OPPA, WAKE UP!" SinB shouts seeing V is still in his pajama outfit. "In a few minutes, our service will came to fetch us." she remind him.

"I know, I know." V put his pillow over his head, covering from the loud noise that came from to the girl with a loudest voice; he thinks.

"Aigoo!" SinB rolled her eyes and let the older guy to sleep again. She was so getting used to it, her roommates were so lazy and so slow to move. But she likes to be with them, even though they are like that to her, they are still caring to her.

Even though Suga can't cook, he still try to do it for their lunch or dinner, even their breakfast. And V as always, the friendliest person and funny to be with, sometimes lazy, but always a happy fills in their dorm.

"V-ah! Wake up now, prepared yourself." Suga also help SinB to wake the young bachelor who is in the room. He went home late last night, that's why it was so hard to wake him up.

"Yah, oppa!" SinB stood infront of Suga, crossing her arms. "If you want to wake him up, just stood and went inside the room not shouting here in the living room, still laying on the couch while your eyes were still closed." she describe his looks right now.

Suga open his eyes and looked at SinB who is still looking at him while pouting. "Atleast my voice is not like yours, who is so loud. I think even our neighbors will wake up because of your voice." SinB glaring at him, she stomp her feet and walked to the kitchen to prepared their breakfast. Suga smiled at her then he closed his eyes again.

"What are we doing today?" V asked half-asleep. His towel on his shoulder, rubbing his eyes as he walks to the kitchen to drink water.

"We are practicing as a whole team today." SinB said.

"Whole team?" She nodded. "Ms. Kwon and Mr. Lee said that."

"Why?"

"I don't know, just ask Ms. Kwon and Mr. Lee." SinB said.

V's face suddenly brighten. "Okay! I will ask them."

SinB frown. "Why are you so excited to talk to them?"

V smiled, giving her his famous rectangular smile. "Because, I will talk to Ms. Kwon." he said while giggling and went back to the room.

"Is he has a crush on Ms. Kwon?" she asked herself confused, but erased her curiousity as she continue to chop the meat.

"Everyone has crush on Ms. Kwon." suddenly Suga went out of nowhere, making SinB startle.

"Can you please just make a noise when you will come out of nowhere." She scolded. "You will giving me a heart attack."