Chapter Twenty-Five (25):

Yuju's POV:

My dad and Tzuyu visits me in our dorm. Before they arrive, Jihyo is the first one who come, but she only stay for an hour since she needs to go back to her work. I really miss to work in our shop, I miss her and Mr. Jang so much. They are the one who really help me though the days that I really need some help and accompany.

"Thank you appa for accompanying me here in the hospital." I said. The three of us were now in the hospital for my check up.

Actually, I am okay now. I didn't feel pain in my ankle, thanks to the medicine that the doctor gave to me, I am fully recover now. But, I still need to hear what the doctor will tell me. I hope that I am now allowed to dance, so I can go back to the dance practice now.

"It was okay sweety. Besides, I am the one who should thank your teachers for letting me to visit you." My dad said. Actually, me too. I am so thankful to them for allowing my dad to visit me and accompany me. "They are really a great people." I nodded at his statement.

We walk inside the office of the doctor. I knock first before I get her approval, then we come inside of her office.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I greeted her.

"Hi! Come, sit." she offered. I smiled at her. "How are you?" she asked.

"Ah! I am fine now. Surely fine." I told her. "I didn't feel pain in my ankle."

"Wow! That's great." she said. The doctor stood up to check my ankle. She knock on it but I didn't feel pain, she twist it and did everything but it didn't feel hurt. "You are now fully recovered." She smiled sweetly at me.

"Thank you doctor." I smiled at her.

"I think your boyfriend really did a good job of taking care of you." she said.

My eyes widen when I saw my dad looking at me. His face telling me that who-is-your-boyfriend, why-I-didn't-know-him look. I gulp.

"Ah! Doctor, he wasn't my boyfriend. He was just a friend of mine." I told her.

She smiled. "But you two were look good together."

Oh, crap. I'm dead right now.

"Yehey! My unnie have a boyfriend." Tzuyu happily exclaim. "We will have a baby now." she added.

"Tzuyu~" I covered her mouth. "Don't say that. Unnie doesn't have a boyfriend." I told her.

"So, I will give you a last medicine. After that, you can do whatever you want now." The doctor told me.

"I can dance now?" I am really hoping that I can. She nodded at me.

Oh, yeeessss!!!

"But, don't push yourself on dancing so much. You still need to take a rest and take care of yourself." she said.

"I will doctor. Thank you!" I bowed at her, then we left her office. Finally, I can dance now.

"So, who is your boyfriend?" Oh, geez. I am dead right now.

"Dad, don't tell me that you believe in that doctor." I said. "I don't have a boyfriend."

"Really? But who is the guy that she was talking about?" my dad keep on asking about my 'boyfriend'.

"He was nothing." I said. "He just help me the day when I injured my ankle. Then, the doctor think that he is my boyfriend."

"That's all?" I nodded. "Then, I want to meet him."