Chapter Seven (7):

Jungkook's POV:

I can see them all were happy about the news of living together. God, how can I survive will this stupid idea of this school? I can only live with my parents, and now what? Aigoo, if I can quit in this… then I will.

"Bro, what's with the mood?"

Oh my beloved playboy friend, Jimin. I am so lucky that he didn't influence me with his sometimes amazing but mostly irritating act.

"What, what's with the mood?"

"You looked sad." he said.

"Am I?"

"Come on, you should be happy."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"About this dorm thing."

Aigoo! I forgot that he also known that I don't like to live with someone unless it was my family.

"Bro, be happy about this." He said while putting his arm around my shoulder.

Oh come on dude, I feel like this guy has a bullshit plan in his mind.

"You are being roommate with two girls. God, bro. You are so blessed." he added.

Aish! I harshly let go my shoulder from his.

"Don't influence me with your playboy thingy."

"Wow! Act so innocent huh? You are also one of the playboys here in Seoul… oh, not to mention; but also in Busan." he said while wiggling his eyebrows playfully.

This guy is also getting into my nerves. But… he is right tho, it was fun to be with two girls in one dorm. Besides, it was a rare moments since boys x boys and girls x girls were always in the same dorm, but this school policy is very different.

"By the way, I never thought that Suga's ex-girlfriend will be your roommate." He said.

Suga? Ex-girlfriend? Who?

"Choi Yuju?" I asked.

"Choi Yuju?"

I nodded. "Uhm, Choi Yuju is my roommate."

"Who is that girl?"

"The girl that I am with earlier."

"AHAHAHA!!! Wow! I never thought that chick name is Choi Yuju, that's bro for the information. But, sad to say that she's not the girl that I am talking about." he said.

I didn't know the other girls name besides of Choi Yuju, who wouldn't forget that girl when she's the reason why am I late today.

"Jung Eunha."

"Who is she?"

"There…" Jimin pointed at the girl who was laughing with the other girls.

She's cute, and I think attractive. Who would fall for that innocent face of hers, even Suga the cold hearted man fall for her charm.

"Pretty right?" he asked.

I slowly nodded.

"Bro, now they are already broke up, you can have a chance with her."

I push him slightly. "What do you think about me? A playboy like you?"

"Ahahaha! Our Jeon Jungkookie is being too innocent again." he said.

"I am not innocent, besides… she's Suga's property, so I don't like girls with someone else's property."