Chapter Eight (8):

Jungkook's POV:

I don't know what it gotta on me, when I suddenly talked to Yuju. We only know each other for one hour, twenty-eight minutes, and thirty seconds, but I act like I know her and I care for her. What is happening in this world right now, Jeon Jungkook?

"You know what, I am so thankful to you that you help me earlier." she spoke. "But, you don't care who is with me, or who is that guy with me." She added.

She is right, I don't care about that guy and who is with her, so the big question is… why I am here infront of her, asking about that guy and act like her boyfriend!!!?

"Yeah, you're right." I said. I turn around and walked away from her, shit, that was so embarassing.

"Pfft."

I heard her let out an irritating sigh. Jeon Jungkook, what is happening to you huh?

"By the way…" I don't know again why my foot likes to walked towards her. She looked at me waiting for my sentence. "You are my roommate." I said. Stupid.

"I know." She shortly said. Such a stupid Jeon, you are so stupid.

"Good." I said as I walked away again.

God, what is really happening to me? I am really a f****ing stupid.

"Bro, I saw that scene." this short guy really likes to tease me. "You are such a great boyfriend." he laughed.

"Funny Jimin funny."

"It is really funny bro." he said. "You walk towards that girl and act like a jealous boyfriend, but being reject by her. You looked desperate bro."

Do I really looked desperate? For god knows, I am rich, I am handsome, I can get girls in just a second blink of an eye, then I am look desperate? Tell me… what is really going on right now?

"Yah! I warn you, if you keep saying that I am desperate…"

"What? You going to kill me?" he challenge me. Tsk, this guy is really…

he smirked.

"I am really kill you." I warned him.

"Jeon Jungkook is desperate." he said.

I squint my eyes on him.

"Desperate man, Jeon Jungkook." he said again.

"I am really warning you Park Jimin."

"Oh no, I am so scared desperate Jeon Jungkook."

"YYYAAAAHHHHH!!!!"

I gonna attack him even though there's so many people here. I saw him ran around the room as I keep chasing to, I will really kill him right here, right now.

"CHOIII YUJUUUUU~~"

What? I stop on my track.

"Wow! Amazing, Choi Yuju has a power to stop this monster bunny." Jimin said.

I throw a death glare on him who were hidding behind the sitting Choi Yuju. Why did I stop when I heard her name? What is really going on here?

"Can you please stop fooling around Mr. Jeon Jungkook." she said.

Do I look like a puppy who will listen to her boss? I saw Jimin behind her sticking his tongue out of me, in short, teasing me.

"And you…" she looked at Jimin. "I don't know you much, in short, I am not close to you."