Chapter Thirteen (13):

Sowon's POV:

Leaving with two boys for more than two weeks were so unforgetable. They always arguing with each other, while me? being their princess, all my orders will be commanded by them. HAHAHA!! So thankful that I am a girl with two older boys.

Actually, I didn't expect this kind of situation. When I heard that I am living with two boys, I thought the world is against me; how they can choose that a girl living with two boys? It was inapropriate idea. But, when I started to know them, actually I know the other guy so well, he is my brother after all; I am so relief and comfortable around them. They really take care of me and also our team work is really the best, I know the other team work were also the best, but I am so proud to be with this team.

"OPPA!!!!!" I shouted from the kitchen.

One,

Two,

Three…

"What happen, Sowon?" they both ran in the kitchen.

HAHAHA!!! I told you, I am a princess in this dorm, so all of you, please back off!

"Ah! Nothing, I just want to ask a help." I said. I saw them sigh in relief, gosh! are they really thinking that something's happen to me?

Boys, please! Stop spoiling me. I can't move on if I failed this training or if I am the one who choose to exchange with other trainees.

"What help do you want us to do?" Rapmon oppa asked.

I am really amazed by him. He has a nice personality, a caring person, why? Because I am his younger sister. HAHAHA! But living with him? Sleeping in one room (different bed) is not my dream. I have my own room in our house and also we rarely see each other because he was too busy on something.

"Oppa, can you cut the vegetables for me?" I asked cutely. I am good at aegyo, duh!

"I told you Sowon, I should the one who cook for our lunch." Jin oppa said.

Aw, this guy really makes my heart flutter. Actually, I thought that he was so snob since his parents is a well-known personality in our country. But, I am too judgemental about that because all the thoughts that I think of him is very opposites of his personality.

You know what, It was just my secret for more than three weeks, even my brother doesn't know about it *whispers* I had an eye to this handsome guy with me. Ofcourse, my brother is one of the most handsome, but I am so attracted at this guy who's good at cooking.

"It was okay I can do it." I said. "Just cut the vegetables and the meat."

They both nodded and start to do their works. My brother can cut and cook now, thanks to this kind of being independent, he knows how to do the house chores now.

°

Yerin's POV:

FINALLY! They give us a one day, rest day. Woo~ finally, I can see the beautiful streets of Seoul. Do I look like a prison who just went out from the jail? Actually, I think I am. I am like a kid who was so happy to ride the bus, buy foods in the stall, and do many things.

"Unnie, will you stop smiling. Maybe, everyone will think that you are crazy." my sister said.

By the way, did you know that Eunha is my sister? A half-sister. But, she didn't see me as a half-sister, she was so kind, yeah I know she looks cold outside but her personality is very opposite of her looks, she was so kind inside. When I first saw her, she immediately hugged me and bring me to her room and do some girly stuffs until we get so close to each other.