Chapter Nineteen (19):

Yuju's POV:

Ahh! I know that it was already morning even though my eyes were still closed. I don't want to wake up, I really want to rest since I can't come to our practice today, so, why should I need to wake up?

My eyes were so tired from crying yesterday. I think I become too much sensitive in the hospital hearing what the doctor say. If my ankle were already fine, I will take double good care of my body so that I can practice more for my dreams.

I was about to get up, when I feel that I am hugging a pillow? I only have three pillows. Two on my head and one on my feet, so, how can I have a pillow on my body? Curiousity hits me, that's why I slowly opened my eyes. As I can clearly sight everything, I saw Jungkook looking at me. I looked at him with a shocked face, what is he doing in my bed? I look down and saw my hand on his hips, so does his.

"AARG--" I was about to scream when he covers my mouth.

"Shh! You will wake them up." He whispers at me, pointing at our two roommates who is sleeping peacefully.

I hit him on his waist as I stood up from my bed. This guy, how can he be so calm when he was sleeping me with. It's early in the morning, but I feel so irritated seeing him sleeping in my bed while hugging me, and the worst part is… when he was so calm like nothing happen.

"Where are you going?" he asked me. He closed his eyes again, hugging my pillow.

Wow! It's not his bed and pillow, but look at him… feel so relax while using my things. This guy is so irritating, I really hate him.

"Not your business." I said and went to the bathroom. Gosh! My ankle is still hurt, I really want to recover fast, I don't want to missed my practices and showcase.

"Why are you taking so long?" I was so shock when I saw Jungkook outside of the bathroom. I thought he was sleeping again.

"Of course, I didn't pee for more than 10 hours. So, I save it the whole night, that's why I am taking so long using the bathroom." I told him. Why do I even explain at him, who is he to know everything about me?

"Pfft. Enough with the explanation, get out of here, I need to use this bathroom." he pushed me outside the bathroom and he went inside.

He really irritates me. I really really really hate him. Aaarrrggghhh!!! Screw you Jeon Jungkook. I hardly hit the bathroom door before I went in the kitchen to prepare our breakfast.

"Hey! What's wrong with you?" I saw Eunha walking towards my direction. She just woke up from her deep slumber, since she was still in her morning hair. Did I wake her up? Mian.

"Nothing." I smiled at her. "Good morning!"

"Good morning too." she said as she sat on the chair in the kitchen counter. "What happen yesterday?" she asked me.

What did she mean? What happen yesterday? Is anything happen yesterday that I didn't know?

"What happen?" I throw back the question on her.

She rolled her eyes on me. "Pfft. In the hospital."

AAAHHH!!! HAHAHAHA!!! I thought something happen yesterday that I didn't know.

"The doctor said… I am already fin--"

"She need to rest for a week."

Aish! That stupid boy, why he always popping out whenever I am talking with others. Is he a mushroom? A jerk mushroom.

"She wasn't asking you. Eunha is talking to me." I said.

"But you keep saying a lie." he rebutted.