Chapter Thirty-One (31):

Donghae's POV:

"Here!" I give Yuri a cup of coffee. We are sitting at the bench near the school.

I decided to take her away for awhile outside the school since she was really stress back there. If I can decide for her, then I will the one who will take all the responsibilities, instead of her.

2 years ago when I started to lay an eye on her. She really caught my attention back then. Yuri is the first one who entered in SPAA as a mentor of the trainees in dance class. She really teach the students professionally, looked at them now; they are one of the famous idols here in our country. As time passes by, Yuri got promoted at the over all teacher, so does me.

Ever since, I am always stick beside her. I was like her bodyguard than as assistant teacher. But, I am not complaining at it, as soon as I am always beside her. Since from the very first day, I have a crush on her until this day when I realize that I already in love with her. Yuri didn't know that because I am good at hiding, but everyday I am trying to showed it to her. But since she was busy, she can't see or feel it.

The saying is truth. 'When you love someone, even though she/he didn't notice your effort for them. You still keep on trying until they will see and feel it'. That's what I am doing right now for her.

"So, tell me. What did Mr. Park told you?" I asked her. Ever since we went here, she didn't spoke.

Yuri sigh. I know that she's being disturbed by now, that's why I am desperate to know everything just to make her feel relief even a little.

"Maybe I can't help the kids for now." She shortly said.

I don't understand her. She can't help the kids? But she always helping them.

"Mr. Park wants me to choose if I would still want to be there teacher or not." she added.

"What? Is he out of his mind?" I can't stop myself now. I am exploding. "You've been in SPAA for quiet a long time. Then now, he ask you if you still want to become their teacher or not?"

Unbelievable.

"Did you notice anything to the kids?" Yuri asked.

Notice? Anything? Hm! The way they improve everyday, that's the only thing that I notice to them. They really improve a lot since from the very first day.

"Improvement. Nothing more, nothing less." I answer.

"Me too." She said. "I even didn't notice that they disobey the rules and policy of the school." she added while frowning.

So maybe, that's what Mr. Park observe to the trainees. But I, as their teacher didn't think the same too.

"Do you think, we should talk to them?" Yuri asked an advice.

"Maybe we should?" I don't know too.

"Ah! I know." Suddenly, her mood brighten up. Such a cutie. "We should talk to the late comers." She pulled me as we ran back to the school.

Aish! She always act matured but sometimes she's always a childish. A happy little puppy.

°

Author's POV:

"One more practice?" Jin asked his members.

"Take a break." Sowon said while panting. They are practicing for more than 5 times, Jin keeps on playing their music, so they can't help but to practice more.

"Yeah! I need a break oppa." Umji also giving up.

Jin chuckle. "Eat more fruits and vegetables to gain more energy."