Chapter Twenty-Seven (27):

Eunha's POV:

Where is that guy go? Where did that Jimin guy go? He said that he will just send them in the entrance of the building until their van will drove off, but where is he now?

Aish! Why I am so worried about him? I should mind my own business than him. I don't care if where is that guy go. But, I need him right now. What I mean is, I need some help from him to do all the chores and clean all the mess that the others did. I can't ask Jungkook since I am not that close to him, besides, Jimin is the person I can ask for a help. Maybe, I am close to him than Jungkook.

Speaking of. "Hey! Where are you going?" I saw Jungkook walking outside the room.

"I am sleeping here." he said as he sat on the couch.

"Why?" oh! don't think anything about me. I am not a gossip girl, I am just curious.

"Yuju's dad will sleep in my bed." he said. I nodded.

So, he let Mr. Choi to sleep here, in HIS bed. Wow, just wow! I thought that this guy doesn't want to share his things. I mean, he doesn't want someone to touch his things without his permission, even his clothes; he washed it on his own. Unlike us, we shared our clothes in the laundry bin, what I mean in 'us' is, me and Yuju because Jimin also did washed his own clothes since Jungkook doesn't want to share with him.

But right now? Unbelievable. I can't believe that Jungkook let Yuju's dad to sleep in his bed. But what is so surprising in that? It was obvious in him that he likes Yuju so much, he didn't showed it to us, but we can see and sense it the way he acts towards her.

"Do you like Jungkook?" I was so shock when someone whisper in my ear. I glared at him, it was Jimin.

"I know that my bestfriend is so handsome. But, secretly drooling over him?" He did a 'no no' sign. "You look like his stalker." he said.

I kick him on his knee. "I don't like your bestfriend."

"Ouch! It was so hurt." he whined.

"That's what you get." I let out my tongue on him. Then I continue to wash the plates.

"Yah!" I caught his attention before he will left again. "Help me here."

"After you kick me, then you will ask a help?" he said. "Hell no."

Wow! I can't believe this guy. Did he think that he was so handsome to act like what he did? Duh! He was just a short… short, mushroom.

"Yah! You also did a mess, so help me here."

"Hell no." He keep insisted. "But, if you will say sorry to me, then I will help you." he wiggled his eyebrows on me.

Me? Saying sorry to him? Why did I do to him to make me say sorry? Pfft. I am just wasting my saliva on him if I say sorry in a mistake that I didn't do.

"It's fine, I change my mind. I don't need you." I said, then I continue my work again.

"Pfft. I know that you really need me." Jimin said as he walk away from the kitchen.

"If he knows that I need him, why did he walk away?" I whisper to myself.

"Hey, hey, hey!" here we go again. That short guy went in the kitchen again.

"What?" I asked with my irritated tone.

"Hey! Why is that guy sleeping in the couch?" oh! he was reffering to his bestfriend. Wow! He was worried about him right now.