Chapter Twenty-Six (26):

Author's POV:

"Appa, just take a rest. I will cook our food." Yuju told her father. They just arrive in their dorm after her check-up.

"No, you are the who should rest. I will cook." Her dad insisted. "Besides, I know that you really miss my cooked food." yeah! she really miss it, so much.

"Thank you!" Yuju hugged him before she went to their closet to change her clothes.

"Appa, I want to play. I want to play." Tzuyu said as she keeps pulling her dad's shirt.

"Okay! Play in the living room." Her dad answer.

"I want to play with you. I need a playmate." Tzuyu said.

"Tzuyu-ah!" Yuju called her sister. "Come on, unnie wants to play with you."

"Really?" She happily ran towards her older sister and hug her. "I love unnie."

"But, you should wait me here. I will go to the bathroom first, okay?" Tzuyu nodded cutely and sat on the sofa. Yuju smiled at her younger sister as she walk inside the bathroom.

While Yuju is still in the bathroom, suddenly Tzuyu stood up and walk inside the room of the four. She was mesmerize by how big the room is, she ran to the bed and jump up and down happily.

"Oh! Toy!" Tzuyu suddenly went on the beside table. "Yehey! Toy!" she exclaim happily as she played the toy that she saw.

"Appa, did you see Tzuyu?" Yuju asked right after she went outside of the bathroom.

"Maybe in the living room." her dad answered.

"She wasn't there." Yuju said. Then, she decided to looked at the rooms, to her luck she found her sister in their bedroom.

Tzuyu is crying on the floor while still holding the toy that she was playing.

"Tzuyu-ah!" Yuju immediately approach her as she help her sister to stand. "Why are you crying?"

"Unnie~" Tzuyu cried louder while showing her sister the toy. "It's broken."

Yuju's eyes widen when she saw the toy that her sister broke. "Tzuyu, where did you get this toy?"

Tzuyu pointed at the beside table where she get the toy.

"OMO! Jungkook~" she whisper.

"YUJU-AHH!!!"

"CHOI YUJU!!"

Yuju heard Eunha shouting. "Tzuyu, let's go!" she immediately hide the toy under her blanket, then she pulled her sister outside the room.

"Eunha-yah!" Yuju called.

"Oh! Who is she?" Eunha asked.

"Ah! This is my sister, Tzuyu." Yuju introduce. "Tzuyu, say hi to them."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Choi Tzuyu imnida!" she bowed politely.

"Aw! So, cute."

"WE ARE ALSO HERE!!!" then, the others also walk inside the dorm with the groceries in their hands. "We miss you so much!" the girls hugged Yuju.

"I miss you too!"

"Yuju, the food---oh, annyeonghaseyo!" Yuju's dad bowed at them.

"Appa, they are my friends." Yuju said.

"Nice to meet you ahjussi!" the girls greeted.