Chapter Forty-Two (42):

Jimin's POV:

What a bad day for me. Actually it wasn't really bad FOR OTHERS, but woken up at 5 in the morning were so bad, really bad. We slept last night at 2 in the morning, then we need to wake up at 5? Are they really kidding me?

We are already here in the dance practice room, but the others were just left to buy our breakfast and some were still here with me. I choose to go to the corner to take a nap, so I will gain some energy later for our practice. But I can't, they are so loud, they're creating a commotion in here, aish!

"Yah! Will you please lower your voice?" I tried to stop them, but they didn't listen to me. I stood up and approach them, Umji looks terrified, Eunha were about to cry, Suga hyung face palming, seriously, what is really happening in here!?

"I hope Yuju will be alright." Eunha suddenly spoke.

"Not only her, but also Jungkook." Umji added.

What is really happening here? I saw the two here awhile ago, but now they are talking about them? Aigoo, why the others took so long? They are only buying some foods.

"We should look at the bright side girls." Suga hyung said. "Maybe, they are called for some assignments or something." he tried to lighten up the two girls who were so worried.

Fine, I really admit that I can't figure out what they are talking about. Geez, I am also here, why they didn't tell it to me, so I am not look like a stupid here.

"We're backkk~" V shouted happily.

"Oh! What's with the face?" Jin hyung asked. They put the foods on the floor, then they all looked at three. See, even them didn't looked at me. What am I here? A ghost? Statue? Geez.

"Jungkook and Yuju were in Mr. Park's office." Suga hyung calmly said.

"What? WHY?" Here's the over-protective girl, Sowon. But, I can't blame her for being so protective, RM hyung were also like that to us that's why she's also like him. And besides, she really loves the girls, so as an eldest to them, she has a responsibility for her members.

"We still don't know." Eunha said crying. She's already crying now, she really worried about Yuju; they are really bestriends. I never thought that she would become close to Yuju, since she looks like a rich, snob kid, but miraculously, she's not the girl what I thought; actually she was different. Eunha is kind.

"Aigoo, I hope they will be fine." Yerin said.

Actually, I am getting what all the commotion here about. So, I also hope that Mr. Park still don't have an idea that Jungkook and Yuju are dating, because if that happen; we didn't know what he can do to the couple.

°

V's POV:

I walk outside of the practice room and went to the restroom. Suddenly, my way were proceeding to Mr. Park's office, I looked from my left to right, then I slowly went outside of his office.

I am sorry if I am doing this, I know that eavesdropping is not good, but I am really curious why did he suddenly called Jungkook and Yuju! We are so clueless.

"I am talking to the both of you." I heard Mr. Park said. I even lean forward to hear more their conversation. "Dating is probihited." Mr. Park shouted.

They already caught? OMO! I ran faster back to the practice room, I suddenly forgot that I need to use the restroom, but this news is important.

I widely open the door of the practice room, making the others startle at me.

"What's with the rush?" Jhope hyung asked me.

"Yah! Will you please open the door gently!?" Suga hyung scolded me.

"I-I…" I am panting right now, that's why I can't talk properly.

"You what?" Sowon asked.

"I…" I am pointing outside.

"You what? Tell us." Yerin shouted.

"I--"

"V oppa, calm down first." Eunha walks towards me. "Then, tell us what you want to say."

I let out a sigh, as soon as I calm myself. Thanks to this kind girl. "I heard Mr. Park scolding the two." They all gasp. "They're caught." I added which make them shocked even more. Eunha who was standing beside me, collapsed on the floor, then her tears start to flow down on her cheeks.

"What did they do? I told them that they should take care." Sowon said.

"Me too, I also don't know how." Suga hyung said. "Jungkook and Yuju didn't walk outside earlier." he added, thinking the possible thought of how the lovers get caught.

"Besides, Eunha unnie, Yuju unnie, and I were together earlier." Umji said.

We are all thinking about that, and also we are thinking of how can we help the couple. I know that Mr. Park will do everything to make them out of this training, he's really a strict person.

"Maybe, Ms. Kwon and Mr. Lee?" I suspected. I know that they are trusted, but I can't help myself to guess them as the one who tell to Mr. Park about Jungkook and Yuju.

"Yah! How can you suspect them? They are our teachers, they really help us." Jimin said.

"I know."

"Besides, they aren't here. I know that Mr. Lee went in his hometown, Mokpo, and he bring Ms. Kwon along." Umji said.

I am so sorry Ms. Kwon and Mr. Lee for suspecting you.

"We can't really hide something on Mr. Park." Jin hyung said.

"I want to help Yuju. I don't want her to leave." Eunha cried out loud.

"It will be fine, Eunha." Sowon comforting her.

We all sigh, waiting for the two to tell us what Mr. Park told them. But, we're shocked even more when Jimin suddenly pulled Eunha outside the practice room.

"Yah! What are you doing?" Yerin shouted, she tried to chase them to get Eunha but Jimin already closed the door.

"OMO! What is he trying to do?" Jhope hyung asked.

"Aigoo! I hope Jimin will not caused another problem." Jin hyung said.

I hope so too.

***********************
Hi, Hello! New Chaptie 😊
Sorry, I am really in rush. I don't know what should I write for this story hehe.

Did you already heard the new OST of our Yuju?
Another OST for the queen, finally… Spring Is Gone By Chance has a sibling now 😉
이 노래만! (Only this song) ❤

THANK YOU SO MUCH for supporting, Love lots! 😘💞
Sorry for the wrong grammar and typos.