Chapter 7

The morning of their departure was hectic, with all the packing. Most of it was done, but there was several items that they had missed or forgotten to pack.

Somehow they managed to get all the luggage in the car, and get to the airport in time.

Sarah was a nervous wreck, but calmed down when they got on the plane.

All she knew was it was somewhere warm, but no idea where just yet.

"So, how long is this flight?" She asked, as she was fastening her seatbelt.
"About 17 hours, give or take." Paul said, smiling back at Sarah.
"Wow! So, may I know where we're going?" "No, not yet." "Ugh...." "Don't worry luv, everything will be fine." He said, patting her knee.

Sarah looked over five magazines, watched the in flight movie, ate lunch when served, had three cups of coffee, and went to the bathroom about have a dozen times.

"Well, that does it for the first four hours!" She said, putting her coffee cup down. "By the way....." "Don't tell me you've got to go to the loo again?" "Yep!"

About 17 hours later, give or take, as Paul said, they were over their destination.

The pilot made his announcement, and then the cat was out of the bag....so to speak....

"Hawaii! I'm in Hawaii?! Oh my God, Paul I love you!" She threw her arms around him.

Paul laughed and hugged her back. "You like it then?" "Like it! I love it! I've always wanted to come here!"

An hour later they were in their hotel, which was two adjoining rooms, as Sarah had requested.

Looking out of their windows was breathtaking, no matter which way they looked.....

She stood there lost for words as Paul walked up behind her, and put his arms around her waist

"You did ask for palm trees, did you not?" He said as he kissed her shoulder.

She turned around to be engulfed in his arms. "Yes, I did, thank you Paul, I love you so much!" "I love you too darlin."

He then lifted her up and spun her around. "We're gonna have so much fun!" Sarah giggled and hugged him tighter.

"So what do you want to do first?"

Sarah yawned.... "I think I wanna take a nap." "ok, you get some rest." "What about you?" She yawned again. "Well, I travel all the time. I'm used to it. I'll unpack, our stuff, and go out and sit by the pool for a bit, when you wake up, let me know, ok luv?" "Ok Paul." Paul kissed her, and walked through the door to his room.

He walked back through several times, but she never knew it. True to his word, he unpacked, for both of them.

Then he went out for a while, and came back with a couple bags, unpacked them, and put the things on her bed.

He wrote a little note, and set it on top, and very quietly walked back out. Meanwhile, Sarah still slept soundly.

One hour later, she woke up.

The note.....

Hey darlin, everything's unpacked. I went out and got a couple things. Have a nice shower, and put these on. I'll see you out at the pool.

Love, Paul 💜

PS, don't be shy luv. I wanna see how my beautiful future wife looks in this!! Love ya

 I wanna see how my beautiful future wife looks in this!! Love ya

About an hour later she woke up, and found what Paul had left, and obediently she did as Paul had asked

Paul was sitting by the pool, sipping on a cocktail when she came out.

"My, my, my, look at you! Twirl around a bit." She did. "Now, let's see how it looks without this..." he removed the cover.

"My, my, you are some kind of beautiful!" He said as he wrapped his arms around her bare waist.

"Oh stop, Paul, you're embarrassing me!" She blushed. "And I can't wait till we're married, so I can get my hands on these!" He said, as he stared at her barely covered breasts.

"How many of those have you had?" Speaking of the cocktails. "Oh, three or four, but who's counting?! We're in paradise, and I've got my lovely lady here with me!" He gave her a sensual kiss, and helped her lay down the fold out patio chair.

"Oh, and you're going to need this. Wouldn't want you to burn, now would we?!"
"I'll do it.." "No, no, let me, you just relax.." he slathered sun block on her, starting at her feet, and all the way up, not missing an inch of any exposed skin.

As he rubbed the lotion in, she felt a tingling sensation somewhere she didn't know was supposed to tingle..

This was gonna be an interesting vacation, and it was gonna be very hard to resist letting him have his way with her.

Maybe that's why he had brought her here.......