Chapter 32

It took her a while, but she finally talked him into shaving off his beard.

And....there was her Paul! He had been there all along, under all that hair.

   For the past few months they had been working on his new album, and it was sounding pretty good.

  Paul and Sarah seldom left Emma and Ian at home, but preferred to take them with them.

  So, every time they were in the studio, so were Emma and Ian.

  Eventually they finished the album, and as it is with Paul, he took a small break, and moved on to the next one..

  The children grew, no longer babies, or even toddlers, now they were two very active and rambunctious children.

  Both of them were very curious, so as Parents, Paul and Sarah had to be on their toes, ready for anything.

  The one thing that thrilled these two parents, however, was the fact that they loved being out in the garden, picking, and planting fruits and veggies, as well as flowers, that they would proudly present to their mother.

There was one trait that Emma got, that Ian did not share, and that was music.

Paul had discovered this one day while he was busy writing a song, when Emma wandered into the music room.

  She sat there quietly on the floor, in amazement, until Paul invited her up onto the piano stool.

  He taught her chopsticks at first, then moved onto other tunes, and she loved every second of it, as did her father.

   Ian was more interested in helping his mother in the kitchen, and even helped to prepare some meals.

  Later on, when Paul and Sarah were alone, they talked about how talented their children were, and not only that, but they seemed to go against the expected norm, that girls liked cooking, and boys were more prone to be musically inclined.

Theirs, they had found out, did not fit into that little box that society thought they should stay in.

  So, they encouraged them, to be whatever they wanted to be.

They had discussed having more children, and Sarah was very agreeable to this, as she really wanted another girl.

  Besides, the process of making the baby was unbelievably out of this world.

  He could turn her insides into jelly with just a look, and just thinking of what else he could do caused her to go, momentarily breathless.

  After making sure that the kids were asleep, they tiptoed to their room.

  "I'm gonna take a shower!" Sarah said, as she slipped her shirt over her head, dropping it into the hamper, as she walked into the bathroom.

She kept the door open, and Paul sat down on the bed, ready for the show to begin.

  She started the water, and making sure it was the right temperature, she took the rest of her clothes off.

  Her jeans came off next,  followed by her bra, and panties. She paused for a moment to brush her hair, fully aware that Paul was watching.

  Paul was rock hard, ready to take her then and now, but he somehow held back.

  He watched her step into the shower, and instantly Paul was happy they had bought the see through shower curtain.

She washed her long hair, and put conditioner in, then picked up the soap, and wash cloth, working it into a lather, she bathed her arms, shoulders, and moved to her breasts.

Paul thought he would explode as he watched the soap cascade over her body.

She then moved her soapy wash cloth to between her legs, and back side. Soap bubbles slowly ran down her body, as she made sensuous movements with her hands, still aware that Paul was watching.

  She rinsed, turned off the water, and stepped out of the shower.

Paul could take no more, and rose to go into the bathroom.

"Here, let me.." he said as he reached for her towel.

Just as sensually he first towel dried her hair, then moved the towel down, drying her arms, and breasts. Taking his time, he caressed her breasts with the towel, even kissing and sucking her nipples a few times.

He then moved on down her body, drying her legs,  back side, and between her legs.

Dropping the towel, he pushed her up against the bathroom wall, and lifted one of her legs.

As he kissed her, his fingers pushed in and out of her inner heat, causing her breath to hitch.

"Tt..take me to the bed, please?"
"It'll be my pleasure my love.." He then picked her up, so she straddled him, and carried her to the bed.

He laid her down gently, and sank to his knees. Opening her legs, he continued his assault, working her up to a fever pitch.

When she thought she could take no more, he rose to his feet. She then slid up into the middle of the bed, as Paul crawled up her, kissing her as he went, till he was over her, holding her in his arms, hungrily kissing her, as he entered her.

She ran her hands down his strong, muscular back, trailing them from his back, butt, and shoulders, then back to his butt..

Squeezing his butt, she urged him,  begging, pleading for more. They moved together in slow rhythmic movements, as she quietly moaned in his ears.

  He then picked up the pace, thrusting deeper, harder, and faster, as he kissed her neck, leaving little bite marks.

Their orgasm came at the same time, both trying very hard not to make much noise.

They rode it out, till the passion slowly faded. They lay there, still in the after glow of their lovemaking.

"There...that should make a pretty baby!" Paul said as he kissed her neck, smiling into her skin.
"Are you sure, I mean, we may want to keep trying, you know, to make sure..." Sarah smiled back, as he lifted his face to look at her.
"I've got no problem with that."

  Paul wanted to cuddle a while, but Sarah knew that if she didn't brush her hair, it would be a tangled mess in the morning.

That didn't take long, and she returned to Paul's arms. Oh... those arms.....it was the safest place she knew. She smiled as she blissfully fell asleep.

Emma and Ian slept peacefully in their beds, completely unaware that in nine months, they would have a sister.