Chapter 20

They touched down at Wilmington International airport at 3:30pm.

Andrea was waiting at the gate. She wasn't really sure what Sarah would look like these days, as it had been years since she had last seen her.

  She had almost hit the floor when Sarah told her who she had married.

Although it was all in the news, Andrea hardly ever turned her tv on, so she never saw it.

She recognized Sarah right away, as well as that gorgeous man she was holding onto.

Andrea was the strangest character Paul had ever met, and he had met some strange ones

After about an hour hanging out with her, they finally made it to their home away from home, their cottage on the beach.

Emma and Ian needed a nap, and Sarah and Paul needed to put their feet up for a while.

  "We need to get some groceries." Said Paul, as he stretched out on the lawn chair, on their small porch.

"I agree, but I can't go, cause I just got them down for a nap."

Paul thought for a minute, as he watched the waves crash against the shore.

"I wonder if your friend would come over and take you somewhere...I could stay here and watch the little ones."
"Hmm.. I'll call and ask." She then got up and went to call her friend, and returned a few minutes later.
"Ok, she said yes, and she's on her way."
"Alright, good." Paul reached into his pockets, and pulled out a wad of cash.
"Will that be enough?"
"Oh Lord yes, how much is here?"
"Oh, i dunno, bout $4 or $500.00 I suppose."
"Dang! What do you think I'm gonna buy, a house?!"
Paul chuckled.
"Well, you can get whatever you think we need, as well as anything you want."
"Wow! I feel like a bootlegger's wife!"
"Oh, speaking of that, get a bottle or two of wine."
"How bout a whole case?"
"Works for me!" Laughed Paul.
"Oh, and pick me up some flip flops please?"
"Ok, what size?"
"A 10."
"Alright, any thing else?"
"Nothing I can think of.."

It was no time before Andrea got there. Sarah kissed Paul, and she was off."

"Girl...you have got yourself a hunk!" Andrea said, as they pulled out onto the road.