Chapter 1-The Meeting

AYOOO Good morning/ evening / night. What's poppin?
This is my first fanfic story.....no hate please😍😘😘 feel free to comment
____________________________________________________________________________
Trailer^^^

Tiffany POV

November 26th, 2018 the day my life changed forever.....

I was having a sleepover at my friend's house and I chilling on her bed while she was in the shower. Then a got a text.

**********************
Unknown: hey Jo just bring me a water when you coming upstairs. Please and thank you.

Tiffany: who the hell is Jo and also why you asking him to get you a water if you in the same house. I mean, God gave you legs for a reason right.

Unknown: Stop playing Jonah.

Tiffany: ok now who is Jonah?

Unknown: Are you being serious?

Tiffany: No, I have been telling you I am not Jonah for the past 5 minutes cause I thought it would be fun.

Unknown: Wait, really?

Tiffany: No Einstien that was sarcasm ever heard of it before.

Unknown: ok so if you are not Jonah then who are you?

Tiffany: Why would I tell you who I am. You could be some kind on hairy 60-year-old rapist man with a hair fetish.

Unknown: Umm......okay then and how do I know you're not some 80-year-old lady in a house alone with a bunch of cats.

Tiffany: How dare you!

Unknown: fine, if I tell you who am will you tell me who u are?

Tiffany: Fine

Unknown: okay my name is Zach and I'm 16. Okay, your turn.

Tiffany: fine. My name is Tiffany and I'm 15.

Unknown: what do you look like?

Unknown: I just realized I sounded so much like a stalker just now.

Tiffany: Yeah, you did. I don't feel comfortable showing you how I look just yet.

Unknown: okay I understand but I got to go. Talk later.

Tiffany: okay byee✌

Tiffany changed Unknown to Zachyy💙
Zach changed Jonah to Tiffyy❤

Tiffany's POV

When I got off the phone with Zach, my friend walked in.

"What are you blushing about like that?" My friend, Alex asked. I didn't even realize I was blushing until just now. "Nothing," I said.

"Hey, when is Faith getting here?" Alex asked about our next friend. "I'm not sure, she said that Kareena and her should be here soon." Kareena is another one of our friends. It's always been just the four of us. We were close but what really made us this close was a band and twins that all four of us fell in love with. The band Why Don't We and The Dolan Twins.