Chapter 38- Hanging out

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiìii........thank you for being here. Ok bye-
Jus kidding. We all know you are most likely being forced.So welcome back.

READ THIS♡

I am doing this thing where I am going to ask a why don't we related question and you comment the answer and I will say the correct answer in the next chapter.

Answer to the last question

When is Zach's birthday?

May 27th

Next question

What was their first song named?

Comment your answer.

____________________________________________________________________________

Previously on The Best Mistake

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

He took a deep breath and looked at me with sincere eyes."It's Zach."

*********************************
After Jonah said that everything was kinda blurry, like world just stopped. I never moved that fast ever. I got off the bed and ran out the door and toward the living room.

When I got to the living room, there I saw Zach sitting on the floor leaned up to the wall gasping for air while all boys are telling him to 'clam down' or 'breathe.'

It looked like he was having a panic attack, I ran over and sat right in front of him.

"Zach!" I yell but nothing except for the sound of him gasping for air.

"Zach listen to me, you are having a panic attack okay, keep breathing deep. I need you to close your eyes." I said and he did.

"What makes Zach really happy?" I asked the boys since they had more personal experience with him.

"Honestly, I have never seen anyone make him as happy as you do." Corbyn said.

I couldn't help but blush at that but I quickly brought myself together.

"Okay picture this in your head, flash back to our first date, on the rooftop, the sunset, the scenery, the way I held your hand in the elevator cause you were scared." I said as his breathing slowly started to calm down so I continued.

"When I sang for you and you gave me back my promise ring. When you walked me home and kissed me good night on the cheek." I stopped since his breathing was basically back to normal.

"Wow, that was intense." Daniel said but I just barely heard him cause my mind was focused on Zach, right now it was feeling like we were the only to people, our eyes were in direct and intense contact.

Zach just came back from a panic attack and without saying a word, he slowly leaned in and our eyes broke contact as our lips connected.

"I told you that they were having a moment at the hospital. Your welcome for leaving them." I heard Corbyn say in the back right before our lips disconnected.

"Thank you." Zach said as he smiled.

"Okay, what did I just see?" Jonah said breaking Zach and my moment.

"Umm....." I said awkwardly.

"We knew you went on a first date but I never knew that you guys were on kissing basis already." Corbyn said which made it more awkward