Chapter 24- Sleepover 2.0

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiìii........thank you for being here. Ok bye-

Jus kidding. We all know you are most likely being forced.So welcome back.
____________________________________________________________________________

Previously on The Best Mistake

Great a sleep over with my idols. Should be fun. Right?

************************************

We packed our stuff and we called an uber. Jonah sent Kareena the address  so she showed the uber driver and off we go.

We go to the house and the boys except Corbyn came running out.

Jack went to Alex, of course, Jonah hugged Kareena, Daniel went to Faith and Zach came to me and he hugged me.

We all walked in the house and lemme just say, their house is huge. Like I can get lost in it.

They gave us a little tour and when they shown us Corbyn's room, I knocked on the door and he said come in.

He had his phone face down on the bed.

"Oh, it's just Tiffy." He said and he came and gave me a hug.

"What you hiding on your phone?" I asked him.

"Just Chris-" before he can finish his sentence, I jumped on his bed and took his phone.

"Hey Chris."

"Tiffyy!! Oh yeah, you staying with the boys tonight, I read the group chat.

"Yeah, I wish you were here though."

By this point Corbyn left to go meet the rest of the girls, but he trusts me with his phone. I think.

"Is Corbyn there?" She asked.

"No he left to go downstairs want me go get him?" I asked her.

"No, I need your help. I am coming in a few hours, I am heading to the airport right now. So you got to help me surprise him." She explains.

"Okay I got you."

We discussed the details and then Corbyn walked back in.

"Well, Corbyn is back so I will leave you guys to it." I said before handing Corbyn his phone back.

I went downstairs and saw everyone watching the boys play video games. So I headed to the kitchen, made some popcorn and some other snacks. I put them on a tray with some drinks and brought it to them.

"Snack break!" I yelled and everyone  running.

"Yes! Thank you Tiffy" Jonah said. While the other boys just nodded and stuffed their mouths while putting up a thumbs up.

Corbyn came downstairs at the same time.

"Hey bean, come have some snacks." I yelled and he came over and took some.

A few hours later.

After that we all sat down again we  still playing video games. Daniel and Faith was playing against each other. Faith head was on Daniel's shoulder.