Chapter 27- Hospital

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiìii........thank you for being here. Ok bye-
Jus kidding. We all know you are most likely being forced.So welcome back.
____________________________________________________________________________

Previously on The Best Mistake

"Hey Tiffany, watch out." Kareena broke me out of my thoughts.

Every thing went Black.

********************************
Zach's POV

I hate the Tiffany and I left things. I wish I could have gave her a chance to talk but I can't go back in time. Maybe I should just call her and try to fix things. What if she doesn't wanna talk to me. I think I am just over thinking this.

I pick up my phone and FaceTime her but she didn't pick up which is weird cause I know she landed already.

I walked downstairs and went to Jonah.

"Hey Jo, I really need to talk to Tiffany but she isn't picking up. Can you call Kareena and make sure everything is good?" I asked and he nodded.

He Face Timed Kareena and she picked up but she looked like she was crying.

"I am so glad you called! We were in an accident and Tiffany and Alex got hit real bad but Faith and I are fine. We are in the hospital right now but we haven't gotten any news from them yet and I am really worried and I don't know what to do." She rambled out.

I ran out of the room and into my room. I pulled out my laptop and booked a flight for this evening.

I pulled out a suitcase from the bottom of my closet and threw some clothes and money in it.

I walked out off my room with my suitcase, phone and my passport and visa and stuff.

As I walked out of the room, I saw Jack came out of his room with a suitcase too.

"Evening flight?" I asked and he nodded. We were about to walk out the front door when we heard Jonah say, "Now I know you guys know that you sure as hell are not going alone."

Jonah, Daniel and Corbyn were behind us with their suitcase.

We hopped on a plane  I sat in the middle of Jonah and Jack. On the plane, Jack almost immediately fell asleep. Emergency or not, Jack can't stay awake on a plane.

"Hey Jonah, did Kareena say how they got in an accident?" I asked him.

"Yeah she did." He responded bit obviously not fully.

"Well?" I asked.

"Well, you have to tell me what happened between you and Tiffany."

I sighed and started to explain, "Well, when she fell asleep in my room, I went in and I heard her say 'Don't leave me again Harvey.' So when she was leaving, she realized something was wrong with me and I asked her if she still had feelings for Harvey and she hesitated so I assumed it was true. But when I came and asked to call her I was going to apologize for not letting her finish cause that is my biggest regret right now. "I took a deep breath after that realizing how much I messed up.

"It's your turn, how did they get in the accident." I asked Jonah

"Well, after that explanation, I don't think you wanna know." He said which left me confused and worried at the same time.

"Just tell me, I want to know, no matter how bad it is." I told him.

"Well, Kareena said that while Tiffany was driving back with them, Alex saw a picture of a girl and you kissing which was posted a few hours before and Tiffany was so shocked that she wasn't paying attention. A car crashed into them while coming out from a road." He explained.

"This is all my fault." I said as I fell back into my seat.

5 hours later

We arrived in Trinidad and we called to find out what hospital they were in. We drove to the hospital and as we reached, we all rushed out of the taxi and straight into the hospital. We found out what room Tiffany and Alex were in and they were in the same room since they were filled to capacity. We rushed over to their room and I ran to Tiffany's side and Jack went to Alex's. Jonah hugged Kareena to comfort her and Daniel did to Faith.

Alex's parents but Tiffany's weren't.

"This is all your fault!" Faith screamed while grabbing Zach by his shirt.

"How?" Daniel asked.

Kareena pulled out her phone and showed the boys a picture then she showed me.

"Oh, Chole, my girlfriend, from 2016, just like that picture." I explained and Faith let me go.

"Okay." Faith said.

Tiffany's parents came in and they looked at us really weird. "We are back from the café." Her dad said.

"Aren't you guys from that band that my daughter is obsessed with. What are your names again?" Her mom asked.

"This is Zach Herron, Jack Avery, Daniel Seavey, Corbyn Besson and I am Jonah Marais." Jonah answered for us.

"What an interesting last name." Her mom said.

"Oh, my real last name is Franzich, Marais is just my stage name."

Her mom stood there and just stared at Jonah like she heard the most shocking news which is odd but I was concentrating on Tiffany so I ignored it.

I just sat there with holding Tiffany's hand with one hand and my head in my other hand.

Then I heard someone enter the room. I raised up my head and I saw the doctor.

"I have some news about Tiffany and Alexandra."

__________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys...... hope you are enjoying the story. Don't forget to vote, comment and SHARE.

THANK YOU FOR 2k READS❤❤❤
HOPE YOU GUYS CONTINUE TO SHARE MY BOOK

And I was at number 2 in the hashtag #zachherron and I am still very grateful so thank you guys.

I hope you enjoyed or are enjoying my crap.

1007 words

Anyway,
See you next chapter

You're beautiful. You're one of a kind. SMILE MORE.

And........

Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!✌