Chapter 36- Chances

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiìii........thank you for being here. Ok bye-
Jus kidding. We all know you are most likely being forced.So welcome back.

READ THIS♡

I am doing this thing where I am going to ask a why don't we related question and you comment the answer and I will say the correct answer in the next chapter.

Answer to the last question

When is Daniel's birthday?

April 2nd

Next question

When is Jack's birthday?

Comment your answer.

____________________________________________________________________________

Previously on The Best Mistake

The doctor looked at me with a sincere look and he took a deep breath and said."Well, the surgery he is about to do is an extremely dangerous surgery, one wrong cut or stitch and his windpipe could be damaged forever. He could die."

**********************************

We just stood there in shock. The thought of losing Corbyn is crazy. His family, his friends, his band mates, his girlfriend, his fans, where does it leave them?

I can not be held responsible for all of this.

The doctor left and they started the surgery.

The boys and I were sitting the waiting room. Daniel was playing with a rubber band, Jonah was tapping his fingers against another chair, Jack had his head in his hands, Zach was tapping his foot and hugging the backpack he came with and I was pasting up and down the room.  Everyone was sweating despite the air conditioning being on with the  little drought we were in.

We were all anxious, nervous and scared. Corbyn meant something to all of us.

"Can you stop pasting, everyone in here is nervous but you are over doing it." A stranger sitting nearby said. I muttered a 'sorry' before I quickly went and sit next to Zach.

I started playing with my promise ring from Zach but Zach saw and he put his hand over mine and said, "Every thing will work out, don't worry."

I felt safe with just his touch but I know that deep down he was scared too.

A few hours later.

Hours had past but it felt like days, waiting to know if Corbyn will be okay was like waiting for rain in this drought, the chances are rare but still there, it just involves a lot of patience.

Everyone was still at the edge of their seats waiting to know what will happen with Corbyn.

The doctor walked in and before he could even say a name, the boys and I rushed over to him and started asking things like 'How is Corbyn?' 'How much longer to wait' 'Is Corbyn going to be okay?'

"Woah! hold up guys!" The doctor screamed so we could shut up.

"I came here to tell you what happened with Corbyn." The doctor continued but we, being so concerned about Corbyn, 'spammed' him with more questions.

"What!?! What happened to him?!?!" I yelled along with the boys saying similar things. 

"Guys!" He shouted again and we all got quiet and stared at him so he said, "Corbyn, he.....he." but Jack cut him off by yelling, "He what? Spit it out!"