Chapter 31- Car Ride and Visit

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiìii........thank you for being here. Ok bye-
Jus kidding. We all know you are most likely being forced.So welcome back.

READ THIS

I am doing this thing where I am going to ask a why don't we related question and you comment the answer and I will say the correct answer in the next chapter.

First question will be easy.

Who was on American Idol?

Comment your answer.
____________________________________________________________________________

Previously on The Best Mistake

"Go with Harvey." Zach said as he bent his head down. "But," he raised back his head,"I'm tagging along with you guys, my hotel is a on same street." He said.

Well this shouldn't be awkward at all.

We walked down to Harvey's car and I got in the front with him and Zach got in the back.

This ride should be...interesting.

Let's see how it goes.

********************************

We pull out from the hospital car park and start driving. My house is a reasonably far from the hospital though, so this will he a long drive.

The doctor told me that I should go home and rest despite being asleep since the accident but how can I sleep when Harvey and Zach are basically at war and I still didn't sort out things with Zach.

At first it was just awkward silence until Harvey broke it.

"So Tiff, how have you been?" He asked me.

"Don't call me that, we have been through this. I'm fine." I answered and glanced back at Zach who looked concerned.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

A few minutes past of more awkward silence and we are about half way there by now. I glance back at Zach and this boy was fast asleep in the backseat. I took out a clean blanket my parents had given to me in case I had to stay longer at the hospital and I covered him. I smiled cause of how cute he looked.

"You really like him, don't you." Harvey asked me after obviously noticing my smile.

"Yeah, I do." I said looking at him.

Zach's P.O.V.

When we left the hospital the car was mostly quiet but then 'what's his face' broke the peaceful quiet.

"So Tiff, how have you been?" He asked Tiffany.

"Don't call me that, we have been through this. I'm fine." She answered him.

Wait! Harvey is the person who called her Tiff before me.

The way she talked about not wanting to be called Tiff, he had to hurt her really bad.

While I was lost in my thoughts, I noticed Tiffany glanced at me but I was to caught up in my thoughts to react.

Seeing her glance at me was the last thing I remembered before I knocked out. I mean I couldn't sleep before. I mean the girl I have a huge crush on was in a coma. I can finally get some sleep

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I woke up a while later to the feel of a warm blanket being wrapped around me, I kept my eyes closed though. A few seconds later I heard Harvey say, "You really like him, don't you."