Chapter 34- Adoption Story

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiìii........thank you for being here. Ok bye-
Jus kidding. We all know you are most likely being forced.So welcome back.

READ THIS♡

I am doing this thing where I am going to ask a why don't we related question and you comment the answer and I will say the correct answer in the next chapter.

Answer to the last question

When is Jonah's birthday?

June 16th

Next question

When is Corbyn's birthday?

Comment your answer.

____________________________________________________________________________

Previously on The Best Mistake

As soon as I moved the papers I saw a picture. It was a picture of me when I was really small but I feel like I saw a picture of me at the same age somewhere before. I looked at it for a while trying to figure out where I had seen it before and then it hit me.

"Oh my God" I said to myself.

***********************************************************

I just realized where I had seen this before. The day when I was in the boys house and Harvey came. I was up in Jonah's room and he had a picture in his bedroom and there was a girl in the picture and I didn't know who she was but now I do. It is me. Could I be related to Jonah? 

Okay this is driving me crazy. I try not to think that I might be related to my idol and continue looking through the pictures but as soon as I saw the next picture, I almost went into shock. It was the same picture that Jonah had in his room. Maybe I could be related to him. 

I went back into my room still holding the pictures. I couldn't sleep, I mean who could have after finding out that you were adopted and might be related to your idol. I laid in bed just thinking and staring at the pictures. How am I going to get myself through this one?

The Next Morning.

I woke up, did my morning routine and then went downstairs to make breakfast. I knew my dad was out so I messaged Zach and invited the boys and him to breakfast. I could use this opportunity to ask Jonah if he ever had a little sister. 

I made breakfast and then went upstairs and took a shower to put on a sweatshirt that will cover any bruises that the boys would ask about.

I was watching myself in the mirror making sure that all my bruises was covered when I heard the doorbell ring. I rush downstairs and opened the door for them. 

"Hey guys." I greet them calmly unlike them. Zach tackled me right before the other boys joined in. 'I flinched in pain cause they were hurting me where my bruises where but luckily none of them noticed. After we properly greeted, we went over to the kitchen.

"Woah, you know how to welcome someone." Corbyn said running over to the food.

We all sat down and started to eat.

"How was tour guys?" I asked them.

"It was amazing." Jack said.

"The fans were crazy." Jonah said.

"It is unreal." Corbyn said.

"Tour made us feel high in life." Daniel said.

"We missed you though." Zach said as he held my hand under the table.