Chapter 25- The truth

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiìii........thank you for being here. Ok bye-
Jus kidding. We all know you are most likely being forced.So welcome back.
____________________________________________________________________________

Previously on The Best Mistake

A few seconds later, Corbyn came back, but he wasn't alone.

Oh great. This thing again.

*************************
It was Harvey and his dad.

"Tiffany!?!" He looked at me in shock. "So this why you don't wanna be with me, you like one of these guys?" He asked.

"So I have to like someone else to not wanna be with you, dude these are my friends and you and I broke up along time ago, what made you think that I will still like you." I said loudly before storming off. I ran upstairs and went to the first room I saw, it just happen to be Jonah's room and I know that cause when I walked in, there were a lot of baseball posters.

I looked around and I came across this framed picture on the little table next to his bed.

I picked it up and I saw a family picture. The members in the picture, who I already knew was his mom, his dad, him, his sisters, Esther and Svea and his brother Zebulon. Despite being a fangirl, there was another girl in the picture who Jonah was hugging and they look very close but I never heard of her before.

I heard the door open so I discreetly put down the picture frame and turned around.

"Tiffy, you okay?" Jonah asked and nodded.

"Well, our manager and his son is gone so you can come back down now and maybe explain what happened." Jonah said.

I followed him downstairs and we went back to the table where everyone was still sitting.

Jonah took a seat but I remained standing.

"There is something I have to tell you guys, Harvey Lanter, your manager's son, is my ex-boyfriend from when I was thirteen."

Some of the guys looked at me shocked.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Jonah asked.

"Because people change and I don't know Harvey now. He could be some psycho ex for all I know and if he knew I knew you guys then it could have ruin your chances of having a new manager." I explained, sounding a little paranoid.

"He's not psycho but I am happy that you were looking out for us." Jonah told me which made me feel a lot better.

I let out a sigh of relief before sitting back down in my seat.

"I'm really gonna miss you guys." Alex said. "Are you sure? Or are you just gonna miss Jack?" Daniel said.

"Oh yeah just like how you're only going to miss Faith." She talked back.

While all this arguing was going on, I slowly put my head on Zach's shoulder so no one will notice and he rested his head on mine.

Our hands slowly slip into one another as my eyes slowly close despite still being awake.

It's funny how our hands fit perfectly together, as if life was a puzzle and we just two pieces that needs to go together to finish the picture.

At this point there were more than just butterflies in my stomach. Damn, I thought I could get a heart attack just by watching it pictures but this boy can cause me to get a heart attack in way worse ways.

"Okay! Everyone here is going to miss some one here but can we just agree on one thing?" Christina said and there was a moment of silence.

"What?" Kareena asked.

"No one is going to miss each other as much as those two." She said and suddenly I felt eyes on me.

"Agreed." They said and I couldn't help but smile a little.

After breakfast, I went up to Zach's room discreetly so I could sleep a little before leaving for the airport.

Shutting my eyes for a while turned into me knocking out cold cause the last thing I remember was stealing one of Zach's hoodies to sleep in.

Zach's POV

After breakfast, everyone was watching tv. I realized that Tiffany wasn't here so went to look for her.

"I'll be right back." I said before walking off.

Before I go look for her, I wanted to put on a hoodie since it was a little chilly.

I walk into my room and see Tiff sleeping in my bed wearing my hoodie. For some weird reason, I smile at the sight of that.

I walk to my closet and got a hoodie. Right before I was about to walk out to leave her to sleep in peace, she mumbled something.

"Don't leave me again Harvey."

__________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys...... hope you are enjoying the story. Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

THANK YOU FOR 2k READS❤❤❤
HOPE YOU GUYS CONTINUE TO SHARE MY BOOK

And I am currently at number 2 in the hashtag #zachherron and I am very grateful so thank you

I hope you enjoyed or enjoying my crap.

855 words

Anyway,
See you next chapter

You're beautiful. You're one of a kind. SMILE MORE.

And........

Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!✌