Chapter 52- Reunions and Realization

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiìii........thank you for being here. Ok bye-

Jus kidding. We all know you are most likely being forced.So welcome back.

READ THIS♡

I am doing this thing where I am going to ask a why don't we related question and you comment the answer and I will say the correct answer in the next chapter.

Answer to the last question

What app did the boys start singing on?

YouNow

Next question

How much Tattoos do each of the boys have?

Comment your answer.

____________________________________________________________________________

Previously on The Best Mistake.

Faith?" I called out as I put my hand on her shoulder before blood started running from her nose. Her eyes rolled back and she started falling. I caught her and picked her up bridal style to put her in the backseat of my car.

I hopped into the driver's seat as her boyfriend got in the front seat with me and before driving off, I murmured, "Why do bad things keep happening to us?"

*************************************

Daniel's P.O.V.

I drive directly to the closest hospital which happened to be the same hospital that Faith was in when we thought she died.

When we were almost there, Faith's nose bleeds were holding back but I knew that I needed to still take her to the hospital.

When things like this happen, the only thing running through my head is why did God bring me into this world if all he was going to do is torture me. I try so hard to do my best and be the best I can be and I know that sometimes I fall short but are those times to bad that I deserve this.

Why do I always have to be the one to suffer? I know that others are suffering worse than me but should that mean that I am not allowed to feel bad because I really do.

My problems may seem small compared to the problems of the world and to the problems of other people around me but letting it out is what keeps us sane but what do I do when I have no one to let it out to....

I shake my head out of my thoughts as I pulled up to the hospital. I got out the car and picked up Faith bridal style even know I knew that Andrew was going to pick her up, I made sure and picked her up first. Her eyes were slightly opening so I whispered to her, "You will be okay." A tear slipped and rolled down my cheek because I hate seeing her like this.

She raised her head a little as we were entering and looked around a little but when she looked around her nose started back bleeding and her eyes closed. I rested her on a bed and explained what was happening to the nurses and they rushed her away.

A few hours later...

I called Tiffany and told her what happened since she was the only one that knew I usually go back to see Faith. So now everyone was here in the waiting room. I was sitting a reasonable distance from Andrew and Alex from Jack. We really need to sort out somethings.

Tiffany's P.O.V.

We were waiting in the waiting room to hear about Faith but I was lowkey freaking out. Zach was sitting next to me and she slipped his hand into mind. "She'll be okay." He whispered as I rested my head on his shoulder. He kissed my forehead and rest his head on mine. Suddenly all my worries were briefly gone and I was feeling relaxed.