Chapter 21- Last day in L.A.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiìii........thank you for being here. Ok bye-
Jus kidding. We all know you are most likely being forced.So welcome back.
____________________________________________________________________________

Previously on The Best Mistake

"And?"

"His son is Harvey Lanter."

"Wait are you serious?" She asked

"Yes"

"Not him again."

*******************************

"Yip, Harvey Lanter, my ex." I told her.

"We are on our way to the hotel. Talk when we get there."

I was just sitting there waiting for the girls and I got a message. It was zach on the group chat.

Big bro☕: Jonah left his phone open.. So i just wanted to make things clear. This is Zach. Before you just leave please read this out. Our old manager, Bob, set us up with those girls for the media. And none of us wanted this but he brought kay to the show, maybe because he knew you all were coming. But I swear to you that I did not kiss her. She kissed me and you saw before I even had a chance to push her away. I'm sorry.
Read

Dani🎵: Come on Tiffy, you have to forgive him.

Beam😹: I need my ship to sail.

Tiffyy❤: I need some time. I'm sorry

The girls got to the hotel and all rushed toward me.
"Before we talk about Harvey, what happened between you and Zach?" Kareena immediately asked me questions.

"Read the group chat" I simply responded.

They all pull out their phones and read.

"Oh I am so ready to kill that slut" Alex said cracking her knuckles.

"No need, bigger problems at hand. Harvey will be working with the boys."

"Yeah but he is just your ex, right?" Faith said.

"Not, just her ex, duppy, did you forget how they broke up?" Alex explained.

"Right" Faith said.

"Let's try to not think about it maybe nothing with happen. I mean let's hope so." I say.

Everyone was really tired so we all went to bed.

The next day

I woke up to the bright L.A sun. Sucks that this is the last time that I will see it for a while.

Since it was our last day in L.A. I was sad that we were leaving but glad that I won't have to see Zach anymore. Maybe I can I forgive him, but forgiving is the easy part. Forgetting is a whole other story.

He really hurt my feelings, forgetting what happened is not that easy.

Kareena's POV

I have this weird feeling that Tiffany isn't gonna forgive Zach anytime soon, I mean the way Jonah explained to me, it sounded like she was broken.

I woke up really early as usual and was about to go get coffee but I saw that Tiffany was up which is unusual since her waking up 'early' is 11am.

"Hey Tiff, since you are up wanna go get coffee." I whispered to her. Her facial expressions seem dull, what ever she was thinking about is probably messing up her emotions.

Never the less, she nodded.

We both got ready, one at a time and left. We were walking to a near by café and as we stepped foot out of the hotel room I started, "Ok, we are alone. So tell me what are you thinking about doing with Zach because I know that you are going to struggle to forgive him."

Tiffany's POV

Kareena and I just walked out the hotel room and she is asking me questions that I don't even know that answer to.

"Kareena, I don't even know the answer to that. I wanna forgive him cause that what everyone wants and he is not really at fault if what he said is the truth.." I paused.

"But.." Kareena said trying to get me to continue.

"But, forgetting about it and moving on is not as easy as it seems." I said looking at my shoes.

"Yeah, I get that but you do know that you have to talk to him eventually, he is probably hurt too and waiting to talk to you." Kareena explained.

"Yeah I know. "I said as I pushed the door open to enter the café.

My eyes drifted around the café observing my surroundings. Almost immediately my eyes fell on one boy out of everyone in the crowd.
____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys...... hope you are enjoying the story. Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

I hope you enjoyed or enjoying my crap.

789 words

Anyway,
See you next chapter

You're beautiful. You're one of a kind. SMILE MORE.

And........

Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!✌