Chapter 16- The Meet and Greet

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiìii........thank you for being here. Ok bye-
Jus kidding. We all know you are most likely being forced.So welcome back.
____________________________________________________________________________

Previously on The Best Mistake

After the concert, it was time for meet and greet. I am super nervous, I don't know what will happen and I don't know at to say and I don't know if I will even be able to speak. What if I freeze. Apparently all my friends had the similar reactions. □●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●

We walked in backstage after passing security and my stomach jumping. I am so nervous. I spotted Jonah, Jack, Daniel and Corbyn but not Zach.
They were talking to fans and they were facing the next way so I turned to girls, "Ok Stop, look they didn't see us yet so Kareena, Go sneak up on Jonah, Faith to Daniel and Alex to Jack. Since Zach isn't here, I will sneak behind Corbyn. When the count of 3 we will jump on their back."

They all nodded as I counted to three and we darted off. We jumped on their back and they jumped in fear. We got off their backs and they turned around and saw us. First of all their facial reaction was priceless. Jack and Alex hugged, Jonah and Kareena and Daniel and Faith. I hugged Corbyn. We all took turns hugging each one if them. "How did you all get here." Jack asked while staring at Alex I must add. "Jonah" I responded. "anything for you Tiff" Jonah said. Corbyn was looking behind me at something but I ignored it since I was talking to the rest of the boys. 

While I was talking to them, I felt a pair of warm hands come over my eyes. I got so scared I grabbed the arms and twist them around me until I was facing the person. When I saw who it was I immediately let go. "Oh my god. I am so sorry Christina." I said before gasping and placing my hands over my mouth. Great, 5 minutes into this meet and greet and I already screwed it up. "It's fine." she responded. I still felt really bad. "Well, remind me to never sneak up on you" Daniel said and everyone laughed. 

Christina and I hugged and then we all continued to talk. It has been like 10 minutes since the meet and greet started and I still never seen Zach. The boys were talking to other fans and a lot of people were asking for him. 

Christina was telling us a story but I dazed out looking around for Zach. 

"Aww look at you, looking for Zach. Don't worry he'll be here soon." Kareena said. "How do you know that I was looking for Zach." I replied in a sassy tone. "Cause you never shut up about him even before you started to talk to him so..." Kareena replied. "Ok fine" I said and rolled my eyes.  

"I think Corbyn went to look for him."  Christina said. I felt a relief over my entire body and I heavily breathe out. "yes you can relax" Faith said. 

"I think, I will go help." I said before walking off. I walked all backstage. I walked near there their dressing room, I didn't see them. I was walking near where they rehearse and I heard Corbyn's voice in a distance so I followed it.

"What is 'that' doing here?" He said. I heard Zach mumble something but I didn't understand what he said. Then I heard Corbyn say, "Just get out there, people are asking for you and Jonah brought you a surprise."  as I met up to the doorway.

I heard footsteps coming out. Corbyn came out and he saw me. "Hey Tiff, he said he is coming so no need to go in."  I ignored  him.

I walked in and immediately regretted. My crush for years, the boy I thought liked me and the boy who gave a promise ring was kissing  another girl...

____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys...... hope you are enjoying the story. Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

I hope you enjoyed or enjoying my crap.

702 words

Anyway,
See you next chapter

You're beautiful. You're one of a kind. SMILE MORE.

And........

Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!✌