Chapter 59- Zay....again

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiìii........thank you for being here. Ok bye-

Jus kidding. We all know you are most likely being forced.So welcome back.

READ THIS♡

I am doing this thing where I am going to ask a why don't we related question and you comment the answer and I will say the correct answer in the next chapter.

Answer to the last question

What was the first song released from the 8 letters album?

Hooked

No more questions since the book is almost finished.

________________________________________________________________________________

Previously on The Best Mistake.

"Well, I heard him say his phone died right before we got back so I guess his phone is off and charging." He explained to me. I mean it makes sense so I asked, " Well, can you take me to him so I can tell him?" I asked him and he groaned before getting up. "I love you." I said to tell him I appreciate him getting up. He walked a little and then switched the camera away from his face when he got to Zach's bedroom door. He slowly opened the door, only for me to see my boyfriend making out with the one and only Kay Cook. Again.

**************************
Tiffany's P.O.V.

I end the call and threw it on my rug as I felt sadness and frustration filled my body. I brought my knees to my chest and rested my head down as I feel the tears rolling down my cheeks continuously and the burn in my eyes and throat from trying to hold them back. In the end, I gave in and my sadness took over. 

I cried for hours but finally I was able catch myself. I decided to put on a hoodie and go get some ice cream to fix my depressed state. I wore a plain black hoodie and pulled the hood over my head and a little over my face so that you couldn't see that I was crying.

I made my way out of the hotel, and started walking to the nearest ice cream shop. I realized that the nearest ice cream shop is the one I used to go when I was a kid. It's the ice-cream shop that Harvey and I met. When we were dating, we both went through a lot at shit so we decided that this is where we would meet and talk. We would get ice-cream and talk. We even made a rule that once we are in this ice cream shop we can't lie to each other.

I walked into the ice-cream shop and almost immediately all the memories came flashing back. The ice cream shop was empty so I bought my ice cream and I sat in the same table where Harvey and I met for the first time and in the same chair I did. My back was to the door and I was facing a wall. 

The day Harvey and I met.

I was just bashed from my dad and even though my mom was sticking up for me, I was really hurt so I took some money from my savings and ran away from home. I ended up in this ice cream shop that was not too far from home. I bought myself some ice cream and sat in a chair facing a wall and with my back facing the door. I sat there and I cried. I cried it all out. The pain. The hurt. The fears. Everything. I sobbed.

I was broken from all my thoughts by a voice which seemed to be coming from behind me.

"Hey, are you okay?" The voice said. I didn't turn around cause I didn't want them to know I was crying. "Yes," I said trying hold back my tears but my voice still sounded shaky.

I heard footsteps and before I knew it, there was this really cute guy standing I front of me. Can't stay the same for me.

"You don't seem ok." He said ask he sat in the seat opposite me.