Chapter 47- Dealing with Death

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiìii........thank you for being here. Ok bye-

Jus kidding. We all know you are most likely being forced.So welcome back.

READ THIS♡

I am doing this thing where I am going to ask a why don't we related question and you comment the answer and I will say the correct answer in the next chapter.

Answer to the last question

Who is Zach Herron's celebrity crush?

Ariana Grande/ Emma Watson

He said ariana in interviews but in the book 'in the limelight' he said Emma Watson.

Next question

Who is Jack Avery's celebrity crush?

Comment your answer.

____________________________________________________________________________

Previously on The Best Mistake

A doctor walked out of the room and all who weren't standing got up. We all crowded around him to hear what he had to say. The doctor took a deep breath and said, "I am sorry but we couldn't save her."

***************************************************************************************

Daniel's P.O.V.

I literally heard my heart break as I fell to my knees in shock. This is all my fault. If i had just focus on driving more, I could have avoided the accident or if I was just driving slower then we would have never got by the drunk driver. I know I shouldn't be blaming myself but I can't help it, there are so much things that I could have done differently that might have let things roll out differently. 

I place my head in my hands as the tears fall from my face. I just wanted to crawl into a little black hole and drown my sorrows in it but I was brought out of my little dark bubble by someone placing their hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Tiffany. I know she was going through the same pain as me since it's one of her best friends but she seemed so strong and calm.

"Dani, everything will be fine." she said and I almost believed her but I can tell she was just crying. Her eyes were red  and I could tell that she was trying to be strong for me. 

"I can't do this right now." I mumbled out before walking out. I called an uber and went to the closest bar despite being twenty. Yes it's legal in Portland. (A/n: I don't actually know) 

I got out of the uber and sat in the bar. I ordered a drink and just sat there drinking it. 

A few drinks and shots later.

I had some liquor but I don't think I am that drunk though, my eyes are probably a little red, that's all.

"Hey, rough day?" A girl said as she approached me. I gave a small smile to be respectful then replied, "Like nothing you could imagine." 

The girl came and sat next to me and called for a glass of wine. She had dirty blonde hair and ocean blue eyes, if I wasn't so sad about Faith or if I wasn't still in love with her then I would be flirting my way in with this girl. Wait, did I just say I loved Faith. 

Great, I figure out I love her when I no longer have a chance to tell her. 

"So what's your name?" She asked me as she collected her glass of wine from the bartender. I took a sip of my drink and rubbed my eyes before responding, "Daniel, and yours?" 

She smiled and responded, "Hayley." Wow, she was really gorgeous. She bend her head down to take a sip of her drink through the straw as her blonde hair fell covering her face and eyes. She raised back her head and smiled at me once more and I don't know if it was the liquor getting in my head or if if was just the way she smiled but I suddenly felt like I can really trust her, and so, we started talking personal and getting to know each other.