Chapter 35- Freedom has a Cost

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiìii........thank you for being here. Ok bye-
Jus kidding. We all know you are most likely being forced.So welcome back.

READ THIS♡

I am doing this thing where I am going to ask a why don't we related question and you comment the answer and I will say the correct answer in the next chapter.

Answer to the last question

When is Corbyn's birthday?

November 25th

Next question

When is Daniel's birthday?

Comment your answer.

____________________________________________________________________________

Previously on The Best Mistake

"Its okay if you don't want me back." I tell her.

She took another deep breath with he face as straight as a needle.

"Well...."

*******************************

"Well of course, I have a good reason for why I put you up for adoption but if it wasn't for that reason, I would have never done that to you. I would always accept you." She told me.

"Well since tour is finished, we are all going home to our families for a week before we meet back in L.A. and you are coming with me to Minnesota."

"I will have to organise the paperwork but it's easy but you will have to get it signed by your dad." Jonah's mom said which made me quiver. The thought of approaching my dad scares  me.

I can't help but be scared. No one likes being abused but in my case, I get abused for literally just being there so I am scared to know what he will do to me if I ask for something. Not just anything but to get away from him. I know that my dad abuse me to release his pain and anger from losing mom so if I leave he won't have anything to release his pain and anger on. So i don't think he will let me leave.

I felt a hand on my shoulder which broke me out of my thoughts.

"I'll be right there next to you when you ask. We all will." Zach said as I looked around and see they all nodding.

"Thanks, I love you guys." I said right before we filed into a group hug.

"So I will email the papers to Jonah in like 5 minutes, print it out and let him sign it and I will sign mine when you get to Minnesota." Jonah's mom said and I nodded my head.

As promised, five minutes later, we got the papers and we printed it. I read through, and it was basically saying that my 'dad' is giving me up back to my birth mom and space for two signatures, My 'dad' and Jonah's mom.

Later that day.

I am still nervous as hell. the boys and I are sitting in the living room and they were talking and laughing but I stayed mostly quiet. I was sitting next to Zach while they were talking and the fact that my dad will be home soon scares me. He usually coming home around this time to change out of work clothes before he goes to the bar. 

I was so lost in my thoughts that I blocked out everything else around me and I was basically staring at a wall.

"Tiffany? Are you okay?" Daniel asked me after he realized that I was staring at a wall.