Chapter 20- New Manager

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiìii........thank you for being here. Ok bye-
Jus kidding. We all know you are most likely being forced.So welcome back.
____________________________________________________________________________

Previously on The Best Mistake

"I'll be their new manager."

****************

Zach's POV

All heads turned to the where the voice came from only to reveal Matt Lanter. He wants to be our manager. Should we? 

I saw that Corbyn and Jonah were whispering to each other. Corbyn nodded his head before sharing to secret. It passed to Daniel then to Jack and then to me. "We will just tell Bob that we already have one person in line or manager and if won't be long till we have a whole mansion full of people so we don't need him then we will have a group meeting about Matt." Jack said to me.

Jonah, being the eldest, spoke up to Bob and then he stormed off.

"We are going to have a band meeting about having you as a manager but you can give your information to Tyler and we will get back to you. 

We all left the room by them everyone had left so we went into the tour bus.

We tried to discuss but I was lost in my thoughts thinking about what was happening to Tiffany. 

"Excuse my guys, I can't focus I will be right back." I said before walking out. I went into my bunk and I went into my phone. I tried calling Tiffany but she had already blocked me. 

I went on Instagram and all social medias trying to get to her but she blocked me on everything even on my fake Instagram account. At this point I just wanna know if she is okay but I can't because I messed up big time. I put my phone down and my arm over my eyes. I was actually about to tear up before Jonah walked in. 

"Zach, you good?" He asked me as I sat up. "No, I messed up. Really bad." I replied with my head down. 

"No, you didn't" Jonah started to say as he sat down next to me . "It's Bob's fault." He explained to me. 

"But she doesn't know that." I told him. "Who? Tiffany?" he asked and I nodded and replied, "She blocked me on everything and I don't blame her but I still need to explain what happen to her or at least just hear her voice to make sure she is okay." I told him. 

"Well maybe I could help you there." He smiled at me. "really?" I asked. "Well it's the least I could do after punching you" He said laughing.  

He handed me his phone. I found her contact and pressed call. I swear waiting for her to pick up was like waiting for the sky to fall.  Finally. She answered.

"Hey, Jonah, I really appreciate you help but I don't think I could talk right now." She answered to call.

she sound like she was crying. I can't believe that I did that to her. 

"Umm....Jonah?" she said.

"Oh, um, it's not Jonah, It's Zach but I need to ta...."

Before I could finish my sentence she hung up.

What am I going to do?

Tiffany's POV

I just hung up the call with Zach and I got lost in my thoughts. My phone rang again and I saw Jonah's contact come up and I obviously assumed it was Zach.

"Zach, I told you I can't talk." I answered.

"It's Jonah, I would explain what happened with Zach but he should be the one to do so but just letting you know that we are getting a new manager. We haven't decided for sure but his name is Matt Lanter. I just needed to let someone know who wasn't in the band to relive my stress." he said.

"Oh well good luck, Can I call you back a little later?" I asked

"yeah sure"

I ended the call and called Alex. 

"Hey Alex."

"Are you okay? I heard you left the concert early." She asked.

"It's a long story but did you hear that the boys are getting a new manager?" I asked.

"Yeah, Why?"

"Because his name is Matt Lanter." I replied

"And?"

"His son is Harvey Lanter."

"Wait are you serious?" She asked

"Yes"

"Not him again." 

____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys...... hope you are enjoying the story. Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Characters;

Matt Lanter as himself

Harvey Lanter as Harvey Petito

I hope you enjoyed or enjoying my crap

753 words

Anyway,
See you next chapter

You're beautiful. You're one of a kind. SMILE MORE.

And........

Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!✌