Chapter 50- Eight Months Later

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiìii........thank you for being here. Ok bye-

Jus kidding. We all know you are most likely being forced.So welcome back.

READ THIS♡

I am doing this thing where I am going to ask a why don't we related question and you comment the answer and I will say the correct answer in the next chapter.

Answer to the last question

What is the name of their album?

8 Letters

Next question

How did the band come up with the name Why Don't We?

(I will choose the best comment to be the answer.)

Comment your answer.

____________________________________________________________________________

Previously on The Best Mistake.

Everything seemed so messed up right now, Alex and Jack are not talking, Daniel is moving o from Faith, Faith is with some Andrew guy that none of us know, Jonah and Kareena are arguing about what Daniel should do and Zach, Corbyn and I didn't know how to fix it. The quote, 'Ask yourself this question, "Will this matter a year from now,"' better start kicking in soon. I hope a year from now all this would be gone.

****************************************************************************************

Eight Months Later

It has been eight months since we knew Faith is alive and for the past eight months I haven't stopped thinking about it. Jonah and Kareena eventually stop arguing and were back to normal, they have been on dates and from my point of view they seemed to be getting closer every day. Zach and I have been getting closer too, he took me out on a lot of amazing dates and I think I a completely in love with him now. Corbyn has been going about his normal life and was also making sure that our friendship doesn't fall apart. Jack and Alex were back to normal and they have been going on dates too even some double dates with Zach and I. Daniel on the other hand, he was moving on with his life which is understandable but he isn't doing it properly. Allow me to explain. He was going out on dates with Hayley but when he wasn't with Hayley, he was out in a bar or looking after Faith from a distance. He thinks that he was doing this secretly but I figured it out. I haven't spoke to him about it yet.

Yes. We are still in Portland. The management decided to let the boys take almost year off because of Daniel's condition but obviously we didn't tell him that. The boys move back to L.A. next month to prepare for their tour which was coming up really soon.

I was sitting in the living room thinking about the past eight months, the good and the bad. While lost in my thoughts, Jack come into the room and broke me out of my thoughts.

"Tiffy, can I ask you for a favor?" Jack asked me and I nodded.

15 minutes later

"Okay so that's great, I will help with the element of surprise." I said as I finished up helping Jack. He was walking out the living room and at the same time I saw Daniel passing by.

"Hey Dani, can I talk to you for a second?" I shouted. He walked in looking really dressed up and excited before saying, "yes sure, make it quick though, Hayley is meeting me here for dinner." I nodded at him and took a deep breath before saying, "I know you have been going back to check on Faith from afar." His entire facial expression changed and even though I hate seeing him hurt, I needed to tell him this. So I took another deep breath and said, "I think you need to either, get in touch with her and figure it out what happened or forget her and move on."