Chapter 56- Disney Princess

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiìii........thank you for being here. Ok bye-

Jus kidding. We all know you are most likely being forced.So welcome back.

READ THIS♡

I am doing this thing where I am going to ask a why don't we related question and you comment the answer and I will say the correct answer in the next chapter.

Answer to the last question

Who owns a dog named Cody?

Corbyn Besson

Next question

Who wrote Trust Fund Baby?

Comment your answer.

ZACH FREAKING FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER GUYSS!!!!!!!!!!

____________________________________________________________________________

Previously on The Best Mistake.

My life felt as if I was living a dream come true and everything was perfect but that's the thing about fairytales you know you'll meet your prince but no one knows what gonna happen next...

**********************************************************************************

Tiffany's P.O.V. 

Morning sunlight, one of the most hated things in the world. I squint my eyes as I wake up from the sunlight shining through the curtain. I stayed in bed for a few minutes to actually wake up but when I decided to get up I felt a weight on my stomach. I turned my head slightly only to see Zach's hand around me, holding me protectively. Unfortunately, Jack wasn't there to help me this time so I tried to wiggle my way out of his arms. Eventually I was able to get out but a second didn't go before she sprung up and started looking around the room frantically. His eyes landed on me and his let out a breath of relief. 

"You scared the shit out of me." He said and I mumbled a sorry before I heading out the room and to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a bath. When I got back to the room, Zach was gone and there was a cute outfit laying on the bed with a note on it. 

Put this on and get ready, the rest of the girls are getting ready too. We will be back to pick you guys up at 1

 We will be back to pick you guys up at 1

This top