Chapter 46- Back to a Hospital

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiìii........thank you for being here. Ok bye-

Jus kidding. We all know you are most likely being forced.So welcome back.

READ THIS♡

I am doing this thing where I am going to ask a why don't we related question and you comment the answer and I will say the correct answer in the next chapter.

Answer to the last question

Where is Jonah's hometown?

Stillwater, Minnesota

Next question

Who is Zach Herron's celebrity crush?

Comment your answer.

____________________________________________________________________________

Previously on The Best Mistake

Jack's P.O.V.

What was I thinking? Of course she has another interest. I was dumb to think I could ever get a girl who was that beautiful and kind to fall for me. I dragged myself from outside her room door to my room and flopped straight on my bed.

'How could I have been so stupid? I was actually falling for her.' I thought to myself as tears start rolling down my cheeks. I mean I know we wasn't together but I wanted us to be.

I just laid there in the darkness as I let my sadness drown in my tears.

Tiffany's P.O.V.

"Hey Dani, is everything okay?" I answer the call saying.

"Tiffy, I didn't know who else to call everyone else is asleep." Daniel said rapidly sounding like he barely any breath left in him.

"Woah, Woah, Calm down. What are you talking about?" I said starting to panic a little since I was scared was what he was going to say.

I heard him take a deep breath "Faith was in a accident and she is in the hospital."

******************************************************************************************

Tiffany's P.O.V.

My heart felt like it skipped a beat. I was so scared that I stated rambling out questions, "What happened? Where are you guys? How are you with her?"

"I will explain everything but you need to get here, we are in Portland." He said while his voice was breaking. So I said, "Okay, call you back in a bit." I ended the call and put my phone back to charge in the corner of my room. I walked out of my room and across the hallway where Jonah's room was. I knocked on the door but no response. I knock again while whispering, "Jonah? Jonah it's important." through the door, but still no answer. I slowly turned the handle on the door as I pushed it open. The door opened with a creak and I walked in.

His room was a shade of dark blue I think, I couldn't tell as god since it was dark. There were baseball posters stuck up on his walls which is something I would expect. I looked around the room until I saw a figure wrapped in a blanket on a medium sized bed in the corner of the room. Without hesitation, I walked quickly over to the bed, climbed on the bed and I started shaking Jonah while saying loudly, "Jonah? Jonah wake up! it's important!" Jonah eventually woke up but when he did he shot up while saying loudly, "What happened? What's wrong?"

"Daniel called, he said Faith was in an accident and she is in the hospital in Portland." I explained to him. "Oh god, we need to leave and go see her." He said as he pulled the blanket from over his body and was getting up but I stopped him by explaining, "No! stay in bed. I will book tickets for the both of us for tomorrow after lunch, so try to get some sleep." After explaining, I went back to my room and book the tickets before I called back Daniel back and told him that we were coming tomorrow. He sounded so heartbroken and stressed, I hope that I get they in time to cheer him up. The way he is sounding, I'm scared of him slipping into depression.