Chapter 26- Feelings

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiìii........thank you for being here. Ok bye-
Jus kidding. We all know you are most likely being forced.So welcome back.
____________________________________________________________________________

Previously on The Best Mistake

I walk to my closet and got a hoodie. Right before I was about to walk out to leave her to sleep in peace, she mumbled something.

"Don't leave me again Harvey."

*********************************
Zach's POV

I immediately walked of the room after hearing that. I really thought she was into me.

I walked back downstairs and I tried to ignore it but it just keep popping up in my head at random times. I go and sit back at the couch.

"Hey Zach, you okay?" Corbyn asked me and I nodded. "Cause you look like you are lost in your thoughts alot."

"I'm fine." I say as I get up and walked away. I need to contain myself, there must be a reason for all of this, I mean she say she liked me.

I took a deep breath in and out and relaxed myself.

"Hey, it's almost time for us to leave, can you go get Tiffany?" Kareena asked me as she walked in.

I nodded and ran upstairs. I walked in she was still peacefully asleep. I tried to ignore every thing I heard and act like every thing is normal.

So I laid next to her and I whispered in her ear,"Morning Tiff" but nothing, she was still fast asleep.

"Wake up Tiff," I whispered in her ear but she was still asleep.

"Come on sleepy beauty." I whispered again and I saw a little smile grew on her face.

"Sleeping beauty needs to be kissed by a prince to awake." She said and I smirked.

I know we agreed not to become a thing so I kissed her cheek and she opened her eyes.

"Hey, this frog prince needs to be human again" I flirted amd she kissed my cheek.

For a spilt second we were just there smiling like idiots.

"Just by the way, you look cuter in my hoodie than me, you should keep it for a while."

She smiled.

"The girls say you guys gotta leave just now." I told her.

"Oh," she said and *poof* there goes her smile.

Tiffany's POV

Zach left and went downstairs but before leaving he told me that I could use his bathroom to freshen up so I did.

I took a bath and put back on his hoodie with a ripped jeans and some vans.