Chapter 44- Stories of the Past

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiìii........thank you for being here. Ok bye-

Jus kidding. We all know you are most likely being forced.So welcome back.

READ THIS♡

I am doing this thing where I am going to ask a why don't we related question and you comment the answer and I will say the correct answer in the next chapter.

Answer to the last question

Where is Daniel's hometown?

Portland, Oregon

Next question

Where is Corbyn's hometown?

Comment your answer.

____________________________________________________________________________

Previously on The Best Mistake

"What were you doing in Zach's room?" Jonah asked and I didn't really know what to say so I just slowly move my hand, which was holding the hoodie, behind my back then said, "Uh...Nothing." Jonah watched me with a 'really?' face and asked, "Oh, so what's that behind your back?" I low key began to panic but tried to change the subject instead of telling him. "Hey, isn't Corbyn waiting for was in the car?" He sighed and replied, "Fine but don't think you got away from the question, we have a two hour flight together. Plus there will be worse questions coming from me during that flight." I gulped in fear of what was to come.

**************************************************************

We left the house, got into Corbyn's car and drove to the airport. 

When we got to the airport, we said our goodbyes to Corbyn before he left and went to check in our luggage. While we were in the line to check in the luggage, Jonah and I were talking and he asked, "So what's going on with you and Zach?" but for some reason I couldn't answer, I don't even know what we are.

"I actually have no idea, we have been on one date, I fell asleep on his chest and we had our first kiss but-" I started but Jonah cut me off. "First kiss!! What first kiss? When did this happen?" He asked and I could tell he was kind of freaking out. "When we guys let us at the hospital." I replied but before he could say anything it was our turn to check in our luggage.

After checking in our luggage, we went to the gate number and sat while waiting to board. "I know you like Zach and he likes you and I know you have been on only one date and I know that you kissed twice but are you falling for him?" Jonah asked me and I could feel the space get awkward and intense.

"I don't know yet, I think so, but honestly, I am a little scared of putting my all and falling straight in blinded because the last person I dated was Harvey and I was really hurt when we broke up so I'm just scared of going through that hurt again." I explained to Jonah as he looked me with sincere eyes. He took a deep breath and put his hand on mine and said, "If you don't takes risks in life, you may never know what if can lead to. I mean look at me for example, if I never took the risk of putting myself online singing then I wouldn't be here right now." 

 Flight 868 is now boarding

We heard the the woman of the speaker call for our flight so we got up and boarded the plane. We were one of the first people to board so when I sat down, I just got myself comfortable and Jonah came and sat next to me and was scrolling through Instagram and liking fans' edits. I slowly closed my eyes but didn't fall asleep. A few minutes after I closed my eyes, I could still hear people boarding and then I heard the sound as if someone was facetiming someone but I was to tired to open my eyes. I tried keeping my eyes closed despite the annoying sound of the call until I heard a familiar voice say, "Hey Jonah, is everything okay? Is Tiffany okay?" Yup it was Zach. I could help but smile at how much he cared.