Chapter 40- Leaving....

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiìii........thank you for being here. Ok bye-
Jus kidding. We all know you are most likely being forced.So welcome back.

READ THIS♡

I am doing this thing where I am going to ask a why don't we related question and you comment the answer and I will say the correct answer in the next chapter.

Answer to the last question

What was the name of their first ep?

Only the beginning

Next question

When did Jack Avery become a father?

Comment your answer.

____________________________________________________________________________

Previously on The Best Mistake

I guess this might be the end of my dream. I guess i might be heading back to reality.

I meant I always thought that this was too good to be true.

************************************

Tiffany's P.O.V.

"Yeah um no." I heard a voice say.

I spun my head around and saw that Zach stood up and was up in the manager's face.

"I am done being the quiet irresponsible one. This is Jonah's sister we are talking about even if the public doesn't know it. So, if she goes, I go." he said, I felt touched but I would never want to be the reason something bad happens to the band.

"Zach you should rethink this. This is your job and future you are playing with." I said hoping to change his mind.

"No Tiffany. He is actually right." Jonah said as he stood up. "If she leaves, I will leave too." After Jonah said that the rest boys came stood behind him to show that they are on his side.

I swear to God that this boys are insane.

"You guys are not seriously going to give up everything for a girl." Matt said.

"That girl! is my little sister. So yes, I would give up everything for  her." Jonah said again.

"Okay fine she can stay with you guys but she can't be seen in public with you guys and you guys have to go to interviews all day today." Matt tried to reason with them but they were being ignorant.

"Or, she stays, you cancel all interviews today since we are on a short vacation and we can go in public with her but we wouldn't post pictures with her until we know exactly how she is related to Jonah," Corbyn protested.

I decided to stay quiet since even though they were arguing about be this was something that has to be discussed between manger and the band not me. 

I really hope this ends okay cause they already lost a manager because of me. I don't wanna be the reason that they lose another.

"You all are playing  with fire that you all don't want to get burnt with." He said while walking up to them. Can I just say though, this shit is intense.

"Try us." Corbyn said up in his face.

Matt took a deep breath in and then he said, " Take a win this time but don't get to used to it." 

The boys and I rejoiced and hugged but we were rudely interrupted. "But." Matt started again and we all turned to face him.

"You have to move your flights up to this afternoon instead of tomorrow cause we need to know exactly what is happening with Jonah and Tiffany faster. Also the same rules Corbyn said still applies, don't post pictures with her or talk about her until we know for sure what is going on. Matt finish saying before walking towards to door and right before he walked out he said, "See you guys when you get back to L.A."