Chapter 14- Trust.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiìii........thank you for being here. Ok bye-
Jus kidding. We all know you are most likely being forced.So welcome back.
____________________________________________________________________________
Previously on The Best Mistake

Who would have ever thought, that i would be on a plane with my 3 best friends on the way to L.A. to see a concert, all because of one mistake. One wrong text.

□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●

Tiffany's POV

We just landed and I woke up Kareena  but the funniest thing was seeing the flight attendant wake up Alex. 

The flight attendant was tapped her saying, "excuse me miss, we have landed" and Alex shot up and glared at the woman as if she was possessed. The woman walked away so fast. I never saw someone walk that fast in heels on a airplane. It was hilarious.

Anyway, we got off the plane and went through security and all that boring stuff.

As soon as we got out of the airport, we hailed a cab and went to the hotel. By the way my parents and sister decided that they were not going to come and they trusted me to travel for myself even though I'm only 16.
(A/n: lets pretend that's legal)

So we arrived at the hotel and we got settled in. We all called our parents to let them know we arrived safe. Them I decided to call Jonah.

It rang and rang as rang until he picked up. Or so I thought.

"Hello?" Zach asked.

I was internally freaking out because Jonah has my number saved so Zach knew it  was me. I don't know how to answer.

"Um...hey Zach, is Jonah around?" I asked and saw all my friends watch me when I said Zach's name

"Wow so no how you doing nothing?" He stubbornly replied.

"Ugh. Hi Zach how are you? Oh good, great now give Jonah the phone." I gave sass.

"Geez okay." He said before giving Jonah the phone.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hey Jo, we're here"

"Okay great, message me tomorrow when you are at the place"

"Okie" I said before ending the call.

"What was that about?" Faith asked as she sat on one out of two of the beds.
"Zach answered Jonah's phone." I responded as they all nodded.

The concert is tomorrow and all of us are pretty nervous. I mean all fans are nervous when meeting their idols but we have been talking to them from before plus its a surprise to 4/5 of them.

I am so excited to see their faces.

A few hours past and the girls and I had decided to just stay in the hotel today and chill since we have jetlag plus we will be up all night tomorrow.

So we were just chilling around and I was scrolling through Instagram when I came across this.