Chapter 15- The concert

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiìii........thank you for being here. Ok bye-
Jus kidding. We all know you are most likely being forced.So welcome back.
____________________________________________________________________________
Previously on The Best Mistake

We looked at each other one more time then we took a  picture and left. Just in time to reach for the concert.

This is going to be one very interesting night.

□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●

We all got in a cab and left the 5 star hotel to go to the concert. When we got there I got out of the cab and i could literally feel my legs trembling and my hands sweating as I knew that I am about to meet the guy I have been crushing on for years now.

I look over to my side and see that my friends had similar reactions. We all walked briskly to the line and stood there with our tickets in our hands. We were just talking until a girl walked up to us and said, "Omg!  You're the girl from Christina's Instagram story!" Causing a lot of eyes to suddenly turn on us.

Great. How can I get any more nervous!?

And of course that line backfired. Zach walked out with his manager.

All the girls started screaming but apparently meet and greets are usually before the show but they decided to put it for after the show, which is totally understandable.

(A/n: meet and greets in the book will be different than real life. In these meet an greets. After the show you just get to go backstage and meet the boys.)

Zach was doing all the talking and although there was a lot of people there and a lot of girls trying to get his attention. Somehow our eyes almost met and a firework went off in my head. I avoided it because I knew it would ruin the surprise.

They quickly went back inside to do what ever preparations they had to do.

Anyway, so we all went in the took over spots. We were close to the stage but not in the front row. I loved the view we will be getting.

Everyone soon got settled and then all the lights shut off as the purple, green and other colored spotlights lit the stage.

Girls were screaming louder than I ever heard before.

The intro came on, I could see their shadow/outline and I can tell who is who (obviously) and I hear their voices but chills ran down my back when I heard his voice.

The intro finished and everyone was still screaming. The stadium was almost pitch black. Nothing was happening then a voice came over the mic and we all immediately knew it was Jack singing hooked.

The screams started back abruptly and this time they were 10x louder. We all were singing along and I saw Jack wink at someone in the crowd...

Alex got super jealous, it was so adorable.

We all smiled and laughed, screaming 'aw' and 'ship'

All the boys came out one by one. But when Zach came out, I couldn't take my eyes off him

They sang some more songs and perfected every song.

Surprise! Christina showed up but she couldn't stay with us because we didn't want anyone figuring out that we are friends yet.

So Corbyn winked and pointed at Christina while singing.  When the crowd realized we screamed,"awwwww!!!!!!!"

After the concert, it was time for meet and greet. I am super nervous, I don't know what will happen and I don't know at to say and I don't know if I will even be able to speak. What if I freeze. Apparently all my friends had the similar reactions.

____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys...... hope you are enjoying the story. Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

I hope you enjoyed or enjoying my crap.

647 words

Anyway,
See you next chapter

You're beautiful. You're one of a kind. SMILE MORE.

And........

Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!✌