Chapter 29- Love

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiìii........thank you for being here. Ok bye-
Jus kidding. We all know you are most likely being forced.So welcome back.
____________________________________________________________________________

Previously on The Best Mistake

About 2 minutes passed by now and I am still in the same spot standing but now the record playing in my head stopped when I heard the doctors say,"I'm calling it, we lost her. Time of death is 12:34pm."

Did we really just lose her?

******************************
Zach's P.O.V.

The doctors and nurses walked outside and started having a group discussion while Tiffany's mom was on her knees crying with Tiffany's dad having one of hands over her and one holding his head as he cried.

Tears slowly stream down my face as i see her parents get called outside to the doctors conversation.

All her friends are crying while being comforted by the guys who seemed to be just struggling to hold back some tears.

I turned to Tiffany's motionless and now pale body as tears run down my face. I move to her side and I leaned in and kissed her.

Yes, I kissed her. My lips slowly glided along hers and at that moment all I wanted was for her to kiss back. I pulled my lips away from hers and said aloud,"I'm sorry I didn't let you talk when you had the chance and I wish I could tell you some words I didn't say." (Pun intented)

My head hanged in sadness but them I heard a beeping noise and I looked up and saw her heart beat monitor working and she started to breathe.

Doctors and nurses along with Tiffany's parents rushed into the room and we all were rushed out by nurses.

I sat there looking through the window of her room. I didn't even realise when Alex got discharged.

"Zach, what did you do?" Kareena asked me.

"I don't know. All I did was say by goodbyes and kiss her." I told her.

"YOU KISSED HER!!" almost all of them said at the same time with a shocked look on there face but luckly her parents didn't hear but before they could say anything else the doctors and nurses came out.

"She is stable in her coma. It's a miracle." The doctor said before walking away.

Corbyn placed his left hand on my right shoulder coming from behind me and said softly to me, "I told you there are still things like love at first sight, open your eyes, true love's kiss. Heard it works everytime. Now you just need to accept that."

Everyone walked back inside to see Tiffany.

Could I really be in love with her. I barely know her. We never even had a date.

A few hours later

We were all sitting in the waiting room, most of us with our heads down.

"Where is she!" I heard a voice scream . Everyone raised up their heads and we saw Harvey rushing and about to enter Tiffany's room but Jonah and Corbyn blocked the entrance before he could get in.

"Let me through." I told them.

"Why should they? I highly doubt she would want you here. You guys broke up for a reason." I butted in.

"You don't even know what happened between us." He said turning to face me.

"I know that you guys broke up and I am sure there was a great reason." I told him as I stepped closer.

"I care for her, just as much as you do." He said but he paused for a second before murmuring out. "Or even more."

"Okay, listen here buddy I don't care if you are our manager's son but this girl in important to me.....to us so we don't want any one or anything to hurt her more than she already." I told him as I can feel the steam burning inside me.

"Actually, I got some details and if I'm not mistaken, her being in this state in the first place was your fault. You are the reason that the love of my life is in the hospital bed." He said as the anger in his voice raised.

"It's not my fault cause she may be the love of your life but I don't think that you are the love of hers." I blurted out without a second thought.

"I am sorry to disturb whatever this is but I have some important news about Tiffany." The doctor interrupted us.

He took a breath before saying, "If Tiffany doesn't wake up out of her coma in about 8 to 9 hours, she will suffer major brain damage, including memory loss."

__________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys...... hope you are enjoying the story. Don't forget to vote, comment and SHARE.

Go read 'the runaway' by shae2315 it is freaking amazing.

THANK YOU FOR 4k READS❤❤❤
HOPE YOU GUYS CONTINUE TO SHARE MY BOOK

And I was at number 2 in the hashtag #zachherron and I am still very grateful so thank you guys.

I hope you enjoyed or are enjoying my crap.

860 words

Anyway,
See you next chapter

You're beautiful. You're one of a kind. SMILE MORE.

And........

Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!✌