Chapter 23-The Problem

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiìii........thank you for being here. Ok bye-
Jus kidding. We all know you are most likely being forced.So welcome back.
____________________________________________________________________________

Previously on The Best Mistake

How do you know Harvey Lanter?"
He asked.

***************************
"Wait What?" I ask.

"Harvey? As in the boy you were just talking too." He said but before I could respond, my phone beeped. I got a notification from a wdw drama page and now I know what he is talking about.

 I got a notification from a wdw drama page and now I know what he is talking about

Like by @herronssmile and 126,833 others.

@wdwdramatea Harvey Lanter who is rumored to be the boys new manager's son posted this picture on Instagram and eye witnesses said that he was seen in this same café with @imtiffanys
Later that same day after Harvey left, Corbyn, Jonah and Zach where seen talking to her. Can @imtiffanys have some kind of relationship with Harvey? Is she leading Zach on?

Comments have been disabled

"I can explain." I looked at him.

"Please do! Because I know that Jonah told you about his father becoming our new manger and I know he told you about how stressed we were about deciding to choose him or not. So if you knew him you could have help." He rambled out.

"Except for the fact that his son is my ex. And our relationship didn't end well. So I don't know if this boy will mess up your career and I don't want that." I said. His eyes dulled down at the mention of me having an ex.

"Look, I like you and no one can change that but I have seen ex ruining people's lives to get what they want. I don't know if Harvey could be like that." I explained.

"I'm sorry." He said staring at his feet.

"It's fine. I just don't wanna talk about it." I said.

"Hugs?" I ask, sort of cause I was gonna hug him either way.

We hugged and we walked back to the boys and Kareena.

"Well, I guess we got to leave now to pack." Kareena said.

"Yeah, bye guys" I said as I walked over to Corbyn.

I hugged Corbyn and Jonah while Kareena was hugging Zach then we switched places.

I went to Zach and I was about to hug him but he was staring straight into my eyes.

"Dude! That's creepy" I said and laughed at my own joke (yes, I am that sad and lonely) but Zach didn't even smile.

"Okay what's up with you?" I asked him.

"Do you really have to go?" He said with puppy eyes.

He looked so cute and his cheeks were redder than usual. He is Zach Herron so you just imagine how God damn cute he was looking. Trust me when I say this, saying no to Zach's puppy face is the hardest thing you will ever do in your entire life.