Chapter 41- Decisions

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiìii........thank you for being here. Ok bye-
Jus kidding. We all know you are most likely being forced.So welcome back.

READ THIS♡

I am doing this thing where I am going to ask a why don't we related question and you comment the answer and I will say the correct answer in the next chapter.

Answer to the last question

When did Jack Avery become a father?

April 22nd

Next question

Where is Zach's hometown?

Comment your answer.

____________________________________________________________________________

Previously on The Best Mistake

I heard the captain say over the speakers so I reach over to my bag where my phone was and was about to switch it off but I saw a message from an unknown number.

Unknown Number: Stay away from Zach. Make sure that there is no kind of romantic relationship between you. Make sure that he has no feelings for you. You have 24 hours, or your friend dies. (Little advice, don't underestimate me)

*********************************************************************************

Tiffany's P.O.V.

Our plane just landed and we were all waiting for our suitcases but I couldn't get that stupid text out of my head. I spent the entire flight worrying about this text. I don't even know who was kidnapped nor do I have any idea of who could be sending these texts. 

This starting to drive me insane. 

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't even realize that Jonah was calling my name until it finally broke me out of my thoughts.

"Tiffy!" He called again.

I shake myself out of my thoughts and respond, "Yeah Jo." He looked at me obviously realizing something is wrong.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I know I can't tell him what is happening, that could get him in danger. 

"I'm all good." I said while smiling. He nodded and we both walked towards our suitcases which had came out while we were talking. 

After getting our suitcases, we were about to leave and get some food before our connected flights but we heard a voice come over the mic and it said that the flights to Minnesota and Portland has been delayed until tomorrow at noon. 

"Damn it." I said along with Daniel and Jonah groaning. "

"So I guess we have to book a hotel" Daniel said. 

"Well I guess that Corbyn is going to spend time with Christina before he leaves but what time is your flight Jack?" I asked. 

Corbyn smiled at the thought of what I said and Jack, while sounding kinds nervous, said, "Umm...I was actually planning to stay in New York for a while."

"So does this mean we could just bunk with you where ever you are staying until tomorrow?" Daniel asked Jack but Jack just stood there looking nervous and staring at the floor until finally he said, "Well I was kind of planning on just finding a place when I get here." 

"Well, I'll book us all a place to stay for tonight." Jonah said. 

"Yeah I will stay the night with you guys too and drop you guys back in the airport with the car that Chris and I rented for the week." Corbyn said.