Chapter 8- The Sleepover

Ayeeee ohhhhhh.....good morning/night/evening...what's popping. THANK YOU for 100 reads👏😢. *dramatically wipes tear*
*dramatically makes speech*
I would like to thank my mom and dad and of course God. I will like to thank all me loyal viewers and all my friends who encourage me.
*dramatically ends speech by dramatically wiping another tear*
Anyway, enough of my weirdness

Back to the story.
____________________________________________________________________________

Tiffany's POV

We all put down our phones from talking to the boys and started over sleepover.

So I helped set up a mattress on the floor for  Alex and Kareena to sleep on and Faith and I would have slept on my bed.

After setting that up, we all sat on the mattress and talked about how crazy it to be friends with the why don't we boys and life in general.

"So Alex," I said as she looked toward me. "You and Jack huh?" I said as I wiggled my eyebrows. She looked at me with a 'you crazy' face and then Kareena, Faith and I watched her with the 'really?' Face.

"You know what....just shut up!" She nearly shouted and the rest of us laughed. "Aww, because you know it's true," I said.

"Wait, I just realized something..." Kareena started.  "You shouldn't be one to talk, Mrs. Herron." She finished.

"Yeah!" Alex and Faith agreed. "What that suppose to mean? And shut up Mrs. Seavey, you are the same thing!" I fought back.

"I mean, you love Zach, for like, 3 years now and he even admitting to liking you," Kareena said. "He is a celebrity, I always knew deep down inside that I'm not going to be good enough for him but I never said anything because I had a little hope also I never thought I would actually meet him," I explained.

"Well it did, it happened, all of our dreams came true," Alex said.
"You guys talk to much..." Faith said pushing herself in the conversation.

"You know I..." I started singing, "talk too much" I  finished as Kareena and Alex joined. "I give up." Faith said pushing her head in a pillow.

"Hey, wasn't there like something YOU wanted to talk about?" Kareena asked.
"Yip, I already told you, we just have to go in detail but Jonah is flying us out to surprised the rest of the boys," I answered.

"Yeah, I still don't believe that." Faith said raising her head from the pillow. "Look!" I said showing them the between me and Jonah. "I can't believe we going to meet our husbands!" Alex said.

"Cough, one of our husbands, cough," Kareena said and we all laughed. 

"Also.." I started. "We are in a group chat with our idols." I finished.

"I KNOW!" Alex said. "I mean like who knew that after all the talking we talked about how we will be like best friends with them that it would actually happen." Faith mentioned.

"Yeah" Kareena started. "And watch and see Tiffany will end up becoming an opening act for them." She finished.

"What! That's funny. I have no talent. I literally suck at everything in life." I said and laughed at the end. Everyone watched me with a serious face. "What?" I asked.

"You can sing and you are literally a model," Alex said. "No! I am not! you are the model and I can't sing to save my life." I replied. (A/n: This actually happened)

"Ok let's settle this," Kareena said grabbing her phone.

Groupchat.

Kk👑: Guys, we have a problem