Chapter 51- Issuses

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiìii........thank you for being here. Ok bye-

Jus kidding. We all know you are most likely being forced.So welcome back.

READ THIS♡

I am doing this thing where I am going to ask a why don't we related question and you comment the answer and I will say the correct answer in the next chapter.

Answer to the last question

How did the band come up with the name Why Don't We?

Comment section's answer

All of them were in L.A. Except for Daniel just hanging out. They sung together but it wasn't quiet right. Jack called Daniel ,since they knew each other from American idol, they all five of them were just hanging out and singing together when they were like, 'Why Don't We be a band?' Therefore, 'Why Don't We'

My answer 

They were all solo artists before and then they met up in L.A. to have some fun and make some music. When the idea was brought up about making a band, they were all like, "Why Don't We.

Next question

What apps did the boys start singing on?

Comment your answer.

____________________________________________________________________________

Previously on The Best Mistake.

Daniel's P.O.V.

"Hey, is everything okay?" Hayley asked as she put her hand on mine which rested motionless on the dinner table. I took a deep breath and nodded, and I don't know if it was the heat of the night or if it was the way Hayley cared for me like Faith once did but in that moment I knew what I had to do.

Tiffany's P.O.V.

Alex huffed and puffed in anger before screaming, "What were you thinking? Just ask me to be your girlfriend the same time your ex-girlfriend, who you were fake dating, announces your going to be the father of her child!"

*****************************************************************************************

Jack's P.O.V.

I can't believe Alex was about to be my girlfriend finally and it was ruined. I blame Gabbie for all of this. I was so angry and sad right now and the only thing that was going through my head was that I need to make this right, so without a second thought, I called Gabbie. 

"Gabbie, what the hell did you just post on our Instagram?" I yelled before she could even say hello. I put my phone on speaker and rested it on the table as I walked around holding my head.

"Sorry Jack, I-" She started but I cut here off. "Sorry? Your sorry don't you think I deserve to know you were pregnant with my baby. What if I didn't want a baby-" I was arguing but this time she stopped me.

"You don't want the baby?" She asked and I suddenly felt a pain in my chest. "I would never take a life out off this world so yes I want it." I answered and everyone exactly Alex was still here so they watched me as if I was crazy. I ended the call without another word. As soon as the  call ended, everyone just gathered around me and asked me questions. Suddenly, I started feeling as I was losing air. My heart was racing, I started sweating a lot and everyone and everything looks and feels far away. I think I am having a panic attack.

I tried walking over to the couch despite it looking like a far walk. "Jack? Jack are you okay?" I hear Corbyn say in a distance. I collapsed back on the couch and tried to control my breathing. I tried thinking of happy moments but most of my happy moments where with Alex and because of the situation, thinking of her was not helping.