Da Nile River

She sighed in delight as the redhead laid back on the Paopu tree. She closed her bright green eyes and let the ocean breeze go through her chin length hair, taking in smells of the ocean.

"I'll get you this time, Riku!" Her smile only widened as she flopped over on her stomach. She watched two boys spar with wooden swords.

"Bring it on! I can take you! Even if Mai helped." The silver-haired boy shouted, looking in her direction.

The girl smirked and took it as a challenge. She adjusted her glasses and hopped off the tree with her clothes drifted in the light breeze. She wore light blue frayed denim shorts that went to her middle upper thigh and yellow tank top that had green palm trees on it. She had a red gel bracelet that said 'siblings4ever', though she couldn't remember who the siblings were.

"Do I smell a challenge?" She picked up the wooden sword at the base of the tree.

"Come on, Mai! Let's kick Riku's butt!" The brunette boy said, getting in his fighting stance.

"We can do it this time!" She stood by his side, slightly blushing. Riku saw this and smirked.

"If I win, you have to take Mai out on a date, Sora!" He smirked.

"What? She's not my girlfriend!" He blushed bright as her cheeks.

She gulped, "Yeah, he's not my boyfriend."

Just as Sora and Mai charged at Riku, another voice chimed in and made Mai mentally growl.

"Sora! Mai! Riku!" They turned their heads to see an auburn haired girl waving at them.

Mai forced a smile and a wave back. Sora left her side and she watched him, stop waving and her smile turned sad.

Riku ran passed her and she followed after him. She tripped over her own feet and her glasses fell off.

"Dang it!" She felt for them, being it was hard to see without them.

"Hold on!" She heard Sora's voice and seen a blurry Sora run towards her. He picked up her glasses and blew off the sand. He wiped them off and put them on her.

"T-thanks..." She said with pink cheeks as she adjusted them.

"Hey! It's no big deal!" He smiled, "We're best friends, right?"

She nodded with the biggest of smiles, "Of course."

"Come on, love birds. We still gotta collect more stuff for the raft!" Kairi yelled and Mai giggled outside... Inside she was screaming like she had mental problems.

She took one last look at Sora and seen he was looking at her. He then looked away, gulping and blushing bright.

She sighed, "Right... what do we need to to get?"

***

She climbed into the treehouse and found the last item on the list, the cloth. She grinned and snatched it up, running out of the treehouse. She looked down to the ground and saw Riku.

"Hey! Riku!" She called out to him. He looked up at her and she giggled, "Catch me!"

"Wait, wha- oof!" She land right on top of him. She giggled.

"Thanks, Riku..." She got up and dust her clothes. The silver-headed boy groaned as she helped him up.

"No problem." He said, sarcastically.

She giggled and pushed her glasses up, "I gotta get this to Kairi! See ya later!"

Riku waved her off and he chuckled, 'She's so weird... but she's cool to hang out with.'