Confession and Memories

AN it's going to get emotional real quick, heads up...

~

They ran up the steps and it was as if Goofy couldn't enter. Mai gasped when she saw Kairi on the ground like a lifeless doll. "Kairi!" Kenji exclaimed and the red haired girl stood there shocked. He ran up to her and held her in his hands. "Kairi! Please wake up! Kairi."

"How do you know Kairi?" Mai asked and he looked at her.

"You don't remember?" Before she could answer, Riku's voice was heard.

"It's no use." They heard Riku say from above and looked up. "Kairi can't wake up, she's lost her heart. And it was all up to me to save her; since you were too busy fooling around and stealing other people's friends." The silver haired teen smirked and Sora growled at this. The green eyed girl placed a hand onto her heart and felt tears brimming in her eyes; what was going on with Riku?

"Riku, what are you talking about?" She asked and he started to walk towards them.

"Haven't you noticed it yet, Mai?" Her eyebrow rose, noticed what? "He's been trying to steal you away from me." She looked at Sora and growled.

"But Sora's my crush! Not you!" Sora gasped at what she said. She realized what she said and covered her mouth, blushing bright along with Sora.

"You... you have a crush? On me?" Sora asked and Kenji smiled warmly.

Riku growled, "Even back on the island, she liked you! But you haven't noticed."

"That's because I liked Kairi!" It was as if someone stabbed her heart. She gasped and blinked as a tear fell down her cheek. There was a massive crack in her heart and one more can trigger heartbreak.

"Sora!" Kenji warned him.

"What?" He glared at him and he pointed at Mai. He looked at her and his glare softened. Mai's face told him she was hurt. "Mai... I..."

She sighed, "I knew it... I bet you still like her..."

"No... I-"

"Liar... You alone talk about her more than me." Tears kept falling.

"That's more like it. Mai is mine and always be mine." Riku mumbled.

"You don't own Mai! You never will." Sora said.

"Oh yeah, but I can say the same about Kairi." Kenji growled at this. "Face it Sora you like her and you can do anything for her. Return her heart back to the Princess."

"Princess?" Kenji asked.

"Yes, Kairi is a Princess of heart and her heart was in you the whole time and I'm gonna be the one to save her." Sora looked at Riku with a glare. Mai sniffed and fell to her knees, still upset from that heart break. Sora growled.

"SHUT UP! YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHO TO LOVE!!" Sora shouted, shocking everyone in the room, "YOU KNOW I CARE FOR KAIRI, BUT ONLY AS A FRIEND! BUT, MAI..." he sighed, turning to her, and seen she was watching him. He smiled, blushing gently. Time to follow my heart, he thought. "Mai has been there for me, even if I never noticed. I realize I've made mistakes in the past, and I might make more, but I've wanted to say..." Mai's eyes widened and tears of joy ran down her face; she knew what he was going to say.

"Enough! Kairi's my Princess now…" Those four words made Kenji mad. Donald noticed this and ran to Riku and the duck was pushed away.

"Now, it's time for us to fight for Kairi." Riku said. She stood and growled.

"Don't you even think about it!" The red haired girl called out but it was too late; Kenji and Sora were starting to fight Riku. She just stood there unable to do anything, just staring. The green eyed teen looked at her hand and tried to summon her Keyblade but couldn't. "I can't fight." She looked up at Riku and yelled. "Guys, there's no point of fighting, it won't change anything!"