Atlantica

They went to the stomach of Monstro and saw Pinocchio sleeping, who was watched by Kenji, and Riku.

"Riku please let Pinocchio go!" Mai cried and he turned to her. He was about to consider it but Sora had to open his mouth.

"Let Pinocchio go!" He yelled.

"A puppet that's lost its heart to the heartless... Maybe it holds the key to helping Kairi and I'm going to save her myself." Mai clenched her teeth.

"But Riku, I'm going to save her." Sora said and Riku smirked at this. The brown haired boy pointed his Keyblade at his best friend and Mai and Kenji gasped at this.

"What? You'd rather fight me? Over a puppet that has no heart?" Riku asked.

"Heart or no heart, he still has a conscience and that conscience is saying that you're on the wrong side!" Kenji and Mai got In-between them. Kenji was facing Riku and Mai was facing Sora.

"No!" They shouted, getting out their weapons.

"Kenji, move!" He growled.

"I won't let you hurt Sora and Mai!"

"What? Mai, after everything you'd fight me? I thought I was your best friend!" Sora asked.

"I won't let you hurt Riku and Kenji." She answered.

"Think! Why would you fight each other?" Kenji said, "You two are best friends!"

Riku was about to answer but then suddenly there was a massive heartless which looked like the one they fought previously, on top of the two.

Kenji looked up at it with wide eyes and got himself and Mai out of the way. Kenji got up quickly and saw Riku was about to leave through a dark portal. He ran through the portal after Riku and it disappeared. Mai looked up at the heartless and she readied her weapon. They started fighting the heartless but it didn't feel the same without Kenji and Riku. They finally defeated the monster after 10 minutes.

~

Riku and Kenji...

Riku stood in front of Kairi of Hook's ship while the brown eyed boy watched Maleficent out of wit and spite. The auburn haired girl looked a sleep and Riku sighed. "So Kairi's like a lifeless puppet now." He said.

"Precisely." Maleficent answered and the silver haired thought about Sora and Mai. His hand clenched into a fist and he grinded his teeth together.

"And her heart was..." He trailed with a hint of sinister in his voice.

"Taken by the heartless, no doubt." He turned around to her. Kenji gasped; if she gave him the power to control them, that means she does too. She let this happen to her.

'She's really hell-bent on controlling him...' he clenched his teeth.

"Tell me what can I do?" Riku asked.

"There are seven maidens of the purest heart. We call them the Princess of heart. Gather them together, and a door will open to the heart of all worlds." She said. "Within lies untold wisdom."

'Where Kingdom Hearts disappeared?' Kenji wondered.

"There you will surely find a way to recover Kairi's heart. Now I'll grant you a marvellous gift." He anticipated the gift; he might be able to find Mai again and take her away from Sora. "The power to control the heartless." Darkness surrounded them and Riku felt the power darkness, it felt strange, it felt intense, yet it felt good. He smirked extremely evilly and thought. 'You better watch out Sora. Mai will be mine.' He thought.

Maleficent turned to Kenji, "Young man, I need to speak with you alone."

'Stay calm! Stay calm!' he thought to himself, "Yes, ma'am." Maleficent waved Riku off and he left. "What do you-"